ch.20

Sorry for any mistakes!

Larry's POV:

I woke up the next morning really early to the sound of my baby's cries. I sit up to see kitten sitting on his knees with them spread apart and avoiding all contact to his butt.

"Baby whats wrong?" I ask in complete sleep mode.

"It hurts." He wails and I remember what I did.

"Oh kitten." I get up and walk around to his side of the bed. I turn on his lamp to see his eyes bloodshot and his body trembling.

"Let me see." I carefully help him off the bed and begin to bend him over but he grips my arms.

"No more please!" He cries and I feel awful. I pull him into a hug wrapping an arm around his waist petting his hair as he cries into my shoulder.

"Honey you're not getting anymore I'm just checking to see how bad it is. I promise baby you're ok."

"I-I'm a good boy?" He asks looking at me through tears.

"Yes pumpkin." He sighs and lays his head on my shoulder a little more relaxed.

"Let me see baby?" He nods letting me wipe his face before he slowly presents his ass with three raised stripes. I gently run my fingers over one and his response almost made me cry.

"No! Don't touch please don't touch." He wiggles in pain so I stand him up hearing a knock on the door. I open to see James, Sam, and tony.

"What's going on?" Sam asks his face showing concern.

"Is it the welps?" James asks and I nod.

"I'm not sure if he'd let me but I know a way to stop the pain."

"Sure. Come on." I walked into the room to see kitten struggling to not touch himself.

"Baby Sam, Tony, and James are here. James is gonna help with the pain."

"He'll hurt me Larry." He whispers clinging to my shirt.

"Plus I'm half naked."

"He won't hurt you kitten. I'll be right there so don't worry." He nods and I lift him up, careful not to touch his poor butt. Embarrassed because everyone can see him he burries in my shoulder.

"I'll um need access." James says kinda awkwardly.

"Kitten lay over my lap." He looks at me super scared but lays with his stomach across my legs and his stripped bum slightly in the air. I hold kittens hand as James walks over with some sort of cream.

"This will hurt only because I have to touch it but I promise the pain will leave shortly after and won't come back for hours." Kitten shakes his head no.

"Don't touch it please." He says tears leaving his eyes.

"Honey bean he's gotta. I'm right here and you'll feel better." He sniffles looking up at me.

"Promise?"

"I promise baby."

"Ok." He lays his head on the couch
cushion as James begins to put the cream on each mark pulling small cries from my poor baby. After he was done it was only seconds until kitten quieted and I see he's asleep again. I leave him on the couch and get a loose pair of his boxers so he's no longer exposed when I hear Tony.

"He's big."

"Tony!" Sam picks him up and pops him two times.

"I'm sorry he usually doesn't just blurt things out."