ch.29

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

I can't believe he actually agreed to this. I'm officially his baby and now I can be my self without worrying whether or not he'll think I'm acting strange.

"Baby boy whatcha thinking about?" He asks running his fingers through my twists.

"How much I love you and want to get these twists out."

"You wanna do that today?" I shrug. Honestly I just wanted to lay in his arms but it's whatever.

"Sure let's go." He nods standing up placing me on the bed and getting some clothes to go out in.

"You ready baby?"

"Mmhmm."

"Well let's go." He says walking out.

"Wait!" I screamed before I could stop myself.

"What?" He says turning around fast.

"I-I just wanted you to carry me." I say looking down. Suddenly he's right in front of me, picking me up but gives me a stern look.

"Next time say something. Do not yell."

"I'm sorry Larry." His hand leaves my hip pinching my butt hard making me yelp.

"That's not my name." He says and I blush deep.

"I-I'm sorry daddy." He smiles.

"Baby we just talked about this. Don't be shy. If you really wanna call me that do it. It's not gonna bother me. I honestly find it cute."

"Honestly?" I ask looking up at him fiddling with his necklace. His hand covers mine before he places a kiss on my lips.

"Honestly." He whispers.

"Oki." I smile laying my head on his shoulder. His hand goes back to my hip to help hold me up while we go three blocks down the road to the woman who always does my hair. Her names Denise but she likes being called Denny.

"Well if it isn't my favorite -" She stops when she sees me. She giggle walking over.

"Laurent honey it's a little early for Halloween." My lip begins to quiver because the last time that was said I was called freak.

"Oh darling no. Don't cry I didn't mean to upset you." She says rubbing my back. Oh should I mention Denny is an old family friend. She a little younger than mami and is kinda like an aunt to me. When I was little I could pull my ears and tail in like stitch does his arms but as I got older I couldn't and essentially stopped getting my hair done by anyone who didn't know.

"Denny its not a costume." Larry says giving her a weird look.

"On my goodness. I never thought it would be him. I mean Laylonie always had the attitude most girls do but little Laurent. Oh I'm so sorry baby." She says giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"What do you mean Nie had the attitude?" Larry asks as we sit down while she closes up shop so we could have a little reunion.

"When your mother told me she had a little neko running around never in my mind did I think it was her babies. She told about the family history and I did a little more research myself. Well I found out after so many boy's there was a girl who would be one. Nie had all the proper requirements. She was smaller than everyone, she was overly flexible, she had this attitude, it seemed fitting. I asked your mother one day how she was and she told me that she wasn't the one it was a little boy. We were both confused as to why a boy but we went on with it but I still never figured who it was." I cuddled into Larry about halfway through finding warmth and accidentally dosed off. I was awoken by someone pulling my hair. My eyes shoot open when I realize I'm no longer in Larry's lap. Tears run down my face when I couldn't find him in the shop.