ch.12

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV:

I woke up in bed by myself. I looked around and noticed Larry's phone and a few other things were gone. I look on my nightstand to see a note and became very upset.

Kitten,
I went out for a bit to take care of some business. If you see this note then I won't be home til later today. Please try and have a good day baby. I'll be home before you know it. I love you bunches baby.
                                 ❤Larry

I started to cry. I didn't want to be away from Larry. I didn't know what to do.

"Get it together Lau. You've been apart before." I thought. I wiped my tears and got out of bed going downstairs to see what I could attempt for breakfast. When I got to the kitchen I noticed my laptop on the counter. Confused I opened it up to see the strangest thing. Apparently Larry had looked up stuff about Dr. Terrance and found out he's had twenty complaints of sexual advances but was never charged because he's the only neko specialist and there aren't any others. I began to tear up at the thought of others going through what I did. Damn I wish Larry was here he always knew how to make me feel better. I continued my search for food when I went to open the fridge seeing another note.

Kitten,
I figured you'd be stuck trying to find something to eat so I made breakfast. Its in the oven. I love you baby.
                                ❤Larry

I'm so grateful for my brother. I opened the oven to see chocolate chip pancakes and did a tiny happy dance.

"Thank you Larry." I whispered into the air. I sat at the table eating my food wishing I was in Larry's lap. Gah I'm so weird. I can't be unclingy for like one second. Finishing my delicious food I remembered my medicine. That is the grossest shit I've ever had but I take it anyway. I decide to watch TV so I got my toys, laid on my stomach in the floor, and watched random shows bored out of my mind. After about four hours of boredom I decided to play with my toys. Making them dance and sing until the phone rang.