ch. 38

Sorry for any mistakes!

Larry's POV:

I woke up to a scream. A god awful scream. I look to my side seeing no kitten. I jump from bed rushing downstairs to find kitten on the floor holding his stomach bawling his eyes out. As I scan the room I notice that one of the dining room chairs was on the floor too and a nice bowl of cereal sitting on the table. That's about the time I noticed the tv was on.

"Baby boy what happened?" I asked already gathering a pretty good hint as to what had occured. He was blubbering and crying harshly. I picked him up off the floor only to have him sit up straight in my arms.

"I-I'm s-s-sor-ry d-dadd-y." He says his breath hitching horribly.

"Hush pumpkin hush." I lay him against my shoulder grabbing a pacifier out of the draining board popping it in his mouth so he'd focus on breathing and calming down. His ears were flat against his head and I had to hold his tail so I wouldn't accidentally step on it or something. I wiped his face of tears and snot as I finally got him to speak.

"Alright pumpkin tell daddy what happened." He took a deep breath.

"I was w-watching tv waiting for you b-but I got hungry so I made cereal..."

"Mmhmm." I say holding one of his hands allowing him to take his time.

"W-well I still wanted to watch tv but you said I can't eat in the living room so I turned around and sat on my knees in the chair...and I leaned a little and the chair f-fell." Toward the end he started crying a little.

"Hush baby boy you're not in trouble...this time." He nodded quickly.

"I'm super sorry daddy."

"It's fine baby. Now where'd you hit?" He rubbed his stomach I lifted his shirt up noticing a fairly big bruise beginning to form.

"How bad does it hurt baby?"

"A lot." He puts the pacifier back in mouth and lays against my shoulder still holding my hand.

"My poor baby." I kissed his hand and rocked him back and forth. He calmed down significantly so I sat up the chair sitting down and looking at his now soggy breakfast.

"Baby how long you been up?"

"Since seven." He mumbles around his pacifier. I check the time noticing it's only ten in the morning.

"You still hungry?" He shook his head placing his hand on his stomach.

"Hurts daddy." He whined.

"Ok...ok let's get that fixed." I get him an ice pack holding it where the bruise was.

"Here lay down on the couch and keep this on your tummy so it can help you feel better." He sniffled but laid down anyway I found souris and handed him to kitten.

"There we go. Now daddy's gonna make him something to eat you want any?" He shook his head.

"Alright. Well call for me if you need me ok kitten?"

"Ok" I smiled kissing his head before going to make me some breakfast.

Lau's POV:

Oh my god my stomach hurts. I was confused as to why he gave me an ice pack but whatever. I hugged souris and when daddy walked away I lifted my shirt only to find a bruise the size of my hand across my stomach. I freaked out. I hate bruises but this one was huge.

"Daaadddyy!" I called. He walked in.

"What baby?" He said and I whined. I pointed to my stomach and he pouted at me.