ch.22

Sorry for any mistakes!

Larry's POV:

After being shooed out of the kitchen I notice kitten is missing from the living room.

"Baby?" I ask walking up to our room the closer I get the more I hear sniffles. I barge in seeing my baby face down crying hard.

"Oh god kitten what happened?" He sits up on his knees making grabby hands. I run over picking him up careful not to touch his still aggravated bottom.

"Sh-sh-she smacked m-me Larry." He cried into my shoulder. My heart sank. Why would she do that if she was so upset over him being caned?

"Did she say why?"

"She said it was for thinking she actually cared." He whispered. A few seconds later Nie was in our doorway.

"Hey dumbass you seen-" She stops looking guilty but it was soon masked by a neutral face. My blood boiled.

"What do you want?"

"I came looking for you. Mami says dinners done." I wave her off.

"Baby let's get some comfy clothes on you and go eat."

"N-no." He cried. Gosh I feel awful for leaving him.

"Yes baby calm down. I won't let you out of my arms for a second." He seemed more relaxed at that. I put on another pair of loose boxers, as well as some sweats and wiped his tears getting him to breathe normal before we head down. On the way, he hides his face in my shoulder and I sigh.

"Larry can you help me dish?" Mami asks and I look down at kitten.

"Baby do you think you could sit in my chair while I help mami? You'll be in eyesight." He whimpered but nodded. I set him down and he still clings to me.

"How about you stand in the kitchen with me amd mami hmm?" He nodded quickly grabbing my hand.

"Coming mami." I called giving kitten a kiss to his forehead. We walked in and Nie was standing to the side.

"Why can't she help?" I ask infuriated.

"Because she wanted to sit with Laurent at the table while we dished." Kitten moved behind me and whimpered.

"No mami I think she should help you." I say picking him up and sitting at the table with him sitting in my lap. He was sitting up instead of laying down and this time I don't blame him. I rubbed his sides as he sniffles.

"You're ok kitten I promise. I'm here." I whisper as he scoots in closer and lays his head on my shoulder.

"Aww the poor kitty needs held. You do let him out to use the bathroom right?"

"Nie I'm getting sick of your bullshit."

"Fine." Soon mami comes in with our plates and we eat quietly.

"Cocksucker pass me a fork will yea?" Kitten whimpered.

"Nie I said be nice." Mami says.

"What he is. He's nothing but Larry's little whore ain't that right." I was fuming I
couldn't come up with anything to say but when mami didn't say anything I could see something inside Laurent broke.

"What the hell mami? If you love me like you say you do then why you keep letting her talk like this? I don't think you love me. You nothing but a bitch!" At that I stood up, gripped his arm and spanked him twice. I twisted him around to look at me.

"You don't ever talk to mami like that!" He looked up at me with pained eyes before they fell to the ground and he broke out in sobs crushing my heart. I quickly engulf him in a hug.