ch.44

Sorry for any mistakes.

Larry's POV:

Tony slept almost all day and kitten and Scot played a bit. Right now kittens walking around rocking him to sleep and honestly I'm proud of him. He looks so cute holding the small boy and I just smile.

"Daddy?" Kitten whispers

"What baby?"

"Where do I put him now?" Kitten says. I look up seeing the boy asleep, sucking his thumb, a fist in kittens shirt.

"Will you let him sleep in your bed?" Kitten
looked sad for a minute but then nodded.

"Alright." I got the bed laying it beside the couch as kitten laid him down, softly covering him up. He then came to me
laying in my lap.

"Daddy?"

"What pumpkin?"

"I love you." I gave him a kiss.

"I love you more baby." I look to my right seeing Tony coming out of the bedroom.

"Tony sweetie in here." I say. He looks around walking into the living room searching for Sam.

"Hey big boy." Sam says as Tony scurries over and curls up in his lap.

"Where's Scotty?" Sam pointed to the bed.

"Tony baby he's picked them as his family." Tony looked over and smiled.

"You guys got a baby now." I laughed

"Yes we do." I looked down at kitten who seemed to have a certain look in his eyes.

"Baby you ok?" I ask quietly. He sat up looking down at his lap. I followed his gaze noticing his hard on.

"Daddy." He whimpers and that's when I see he's crying.

"Ssshhh want daddy to fix it?" He nodded quickly. I stood up placing him on my hip.

"We'll be back." They both nodded.

"You can watch tv if you want." Sam nodded and I took kitten up to our room. About half way up the stairs he started kissing my neck.

"Uh daddy hurry." He whined. Damn is he in heat? I walk into our room locking the door before laying him on the bed.

"Baby are you in heat?" He shook his head.

"Then why are you hard pumpkin?"

"B-because I was thinking about something."

"And what would that be?"

"Your reaction to this." He wiggled out of his bottoms for me to see him in a baby blue thong with a pink bow in the front. He took off his shirt getting off the bed and bending over in front of me.

"I've been a naughty kitten daddy." He said wiggling his ass. I laid a firm smack to his left cheek making him yelp then whimper.

"Have you now?" He bit his lip nodding his head. I smack his other cheek as he moans.

"Ya know bad boys aren't suppose to like their punishment." He wiggled his ass more making cute little whining noises. I take off my pants and underwear, grabbing his afro and pushing him on his knees in front of me.

"Make daddy happy baby boy." He reached up, wrapping his hand around me licking my tip. A small groan left my lips as I fought the urge to just shove myself down his throat and fuck it. His soft lips wrapped around the head and i combed my fingers through his hair. He slowly pushed down further taking more and more of me in.

"Fuck yea kitten. Take daddy down your throat." His eyes flickered up at me as if asking how to do that. I pulled out of his mouth leaning down giving him a tongue filled kiss.

"I'll teach you that another time ok?" He nodded. He went back to taking as much as he could in his mouth, rubbing what he couldn't until I got close and shooed him away. He pouted a little.

"Aww my poor baby. Lay down on the bed pumpkin." He climbed on the bed, laying on his back spreading his legs and resting his hands on his stomach. I smirked. I climbed on the bed kissing up his thighs hearing him pant as I got closer and closer to my destination.

"Mmm daddy please." He said, his eyes begging me to touch him. I smirked pressing a kiss to his covered dick. I moved up, kissing up his stomach to his neck. I bit and sucked on his sweet spot making him moan and wiggle until there was a small knock on the door. I pulled away hearing him whine before I pressed a shushing kiss to his lips. I throw on some sweats opening the door seeing Scott standing in front of the door, fingers in his mouth and tears running down his face. He held up his arms more tears falling.

"Baba!" He cried as I picked him up.

"Sshhh baby. Babas here. I got you." He cried into my chest

"Laurent put your pants on baby." I heard him huff before he put on his shorts coming over to me. He laid his head on my other shoulder wiping away Scots tears.

"What's the matter honey?" Kitten asked. He grabbed kittens fingers placing them in his mouth.

"Uh-oh." Kitten said.

"What's wrong?"

"He's teething." Kitten took him from me kissing the boys head walking into the kitchen. I followed seeing Sam and Tony passed out on the couch. How did Scott know where to find us? Anyway I walk into the kitchen seeing kitten handing Scot one of my rubber spatulas.

"What are you doing?"

"He needs something soft to bite on until we can get him some teethers." Scott had calmed significantly now that he had the spatula, and I have like four of them so I shrugged it off, kissing the boys getting me something to eat.

"We'll just finish this later." I say grabbing kittens dick through his shorts making him gasp and blush.

"Daddy." He whined. I smirked smacking his ass getting an evil look. I stood over to the side watching how kitten interacted with Scott. I watched him wipe the tears off his face, moving his brown hair out of his eyes, pressing gentle kisses to his forehead. He really made a transformation in mere seconds. I walk over placing my hands on his hips staring down at our new addition.

"I'm so happy he picked us." Kitten said.

"Are you?"

"Yea. I mean look at him. The poor baby. I wonder who left him outside their house. Who'd leave such a cute helpless baby just sitting outside." I notice kitten started to cry. I turned him around letting him cry into my shoulder as I rubbed his back.

"Hush baby. It's ok. He's got a good home now. Two loving daddies. He'll be fine. Please stop crying baby boy."

"I can't help it. It always runs through my mind...what if mami did that. What if she didn't want me and then just left me somewhere. It terrifies me Larry. And now this little guy...I can't deal with this."

"Aww pumpkin. Look it didn't happen and now you're both in a safe, loving place ok? Please don't cry baby. It hurts to see you cry." I kissed his head looking over at Scott who seemed to be fighting sleep. He reached out for Lau to which he picked him up. He held him tightly as.scott started to drift off again. With a small smile I watched as Lau cood at him and kissed his forehead. I pulled him close and kissed him as well.

"Come on let's get dinner started and then we'll all just get some sleep hmm?" He nodded.

"Alrighty. You mister neko baby expert find him something to eat and I'll make lasagna how's that sound?"

"Sounds good. Thank you Larry. I love you."

"I love you more." I gave him a kiss watching him pick up Scott and head off. I took a deep breath.

"Please let dinner go smoothly."

Here ya go. I hope its good. Kinda short. Sorry.
Vote
Comment
Love you.❤❤❤