ch. 34

Sorry for any mistakes!

Lau's POV

I love my daddy. Right Now he's in the kitchen fixing me a grilled cheese while I sit beside Lance who currently has his arm around my waist as I snuggled into his side.

"Lau how you feeling sweetie?" Arielle asked. I love my big sister.

"I'm ok. I'm in a bit of pain but it's nothing major." She gives a sad smile before I hear Larry scream an ouch and I panic. Arielle gets up but Lance holds me down.

"He'll be alright Lau. You know your brother's constantly hurting himself." I giggle a little before seeing him come in holding ice to his hand.

"Daddy what happened?"

"I accidentally touched the pan. Your food is done though. Arielle is cutting it how you like." I get up stealing about three kisses from daddy before heading into the kitchen seeing my plate on the table. I sit down eating slowly until I finish. I go back into the living room finding souris and curling up in my new little bed.

"Oh no kitten no more sleep. If you nap any more you won't sleep tonight." Larry says. I'm super exhausted and now I can't sleep. I get angry.

"But I wanna. I'm soo tired daddy."

"I know baby but this way you'll sleep through the night."

"I don't care I want a nap!"

"Hey! Watch your tone kitten. I said no."

"I hate you!" I yell that's when I noticed everyone's faces. Jasper and Lance were shocked while Arielle kinda looked like she dreaded what was coming up next.

"Kitten you don't mean that you're-"

"I do! I hate you! I hate your gift." I say throwing it at him.

"Don't tell me what to do. You're not the boss of me you ass!" That's when I knew I screwed up. He leaped off the couch and before anyone could catch him he was pulling me up by my arm and planted five harsh smack to my butt. I tried my damndest not to cry but the third smack I let it out. I was angry at myself, and now my butt hurt even more. I was crying profusely but Larry didn't seem all that affected. He pulled me to his chair.

"Sit the fuck down and don't move. Don't look at them for help." He stormed off and I was unsure of where he went. I cried. Oh god did I cry. I wanted daddy to come tell me I'm a good boy. I wanted to rid myself of the embarrassment of having my closer siblings watch me get spanked by my own twin. I look over at Arielle who had a sympathetic look but shook her head. That made me cry louder. I curled into a ball and awaited my doom. I bite my lip when suddenly I heard his voice.

"Kitten...come here." I look over seeing Larry standing a few feet away his face holding an expression I couldn't make out. I slowly get up walking to him. He opens his arms and I go up to him, my hands twisting in the front of his shirt as his wrap around me holding me tight. He leans down to where his mouth is even with my ear.

"Hush pumpkin. You're ok. You're daddy's good boy. Daddy loves you so much you understand?" I nodded.

"Good. You're daddy's special little baby and he never wants to hurt you I promise. I'm still stressed about the hospital thing and your malnutrition that I just got flustered fast. Daddy's sorry baby. Daddy's really sorry." He picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist, as his arms fold under my butt to hold me up.

"I didn't mean it daddy I didn't. I love you daddy."

"I love you so much more." That's pretty much how the next week went. I wouldn't feel good he'd try to do what's best, I'd fight back, get punished and we'd cuddle later. Arielle, Japser and Lance would show up periodically but wouldn't stay long as they each had jobs to get to. Today I had just gotten back from the doctors, luckily examined by the nurse, finding out I'm clear for sex and thank god because I started my heat yesterday and I've been horny as hell. Larry said he's gonna run some errands so I had a little surprise waiting for him when he got home.