ch.36

Sorry for any mistakes!

Larry's POV:

I was beyond turned on by my kitten. He was biting his lip looking down at me with lust and want coating his eyes. I smacked his ass hearing a whimper as he leaned forward laying on my shoulder arching his back.

"Mmm daddy do it again." He whispered in my ear. I smacked his other cheek hearing a small yelp before a moan. I growled again before standing us up and bending him over the bed looking and rubbing his plump ass. The thong he was wearing suited him perfectly and accentuated his curves.

^this but red

^this but red

He arched his back wiggling his ass a bit.

"Daddy please I want you." I leaned down laying over him and kissed the back of his neck and shoulders watching goosebumps form under my touch.

"I know you do. Daddy wants you just as bad." His whole body shook at that.

"Mmmn."

"Don't get ancy baby it just turns me on more." I felt his body heat up so I began a slow grind against his ass feeling him push back against me and moan.

"Lets take this off hmm?" He nods as I slowly pull down the thong watching as it fell around his ankles. I grabbed his afro pulling him against my body, chest to back. I wrapped one arm around his waist the other in his hair giving him a passion filled kiss.

"Ok baby. Get in any position you want. Either way I'm fucking you good."

"Mmmn ok daddy." He says climbing on the bed. I get undressed grabbing the lube turning around to see my baby on his knees his face in a pillow with his tail softly swinging back and forth. I lick my lips at the thickness of his ass when I noticed something. I walked over petting his head before spreading his ass noticing he was wearing one of the new plugs I got him.

 I walked over petting his head before spreading his ass noticing he was wearing one of the new plugs I got him