ch 21

Sorry for any mistakes! I changed a lot in this chapter. I hope you enjoy.

Lau's POV:

I'm woken by Larry's soft voice telling me he's done packing.

"Kitten...there he is...I've got everything packed whenever you're ready to go." He gives me a small kiss sitting me up making me wince to which he swiftly picks me up so I won't cry.

"Feel better?" I nod cuddling up to him feeling comfy and safe in his arms.

"Aww my poor baby's still sleepy." He whispers rubbing my back and rocking me back to sleep. I wake up in the back of a car my head in Larry's lap as he runs his fingers through my hair. I slowly sit up feeling slight pain as I fully sit on my bottom.

"You wanna sit in my lap baby?"

"Mhm." He picks me up and places me in his lap as I rub my eyes still horribly tired.

"Honey you feeling ok?" I nod.

"I'm just sleepy." I say laying on his shoulder but he sits me up.

"Baby you can't go to sleep were almost at the airport." I whine and he kisses me.

"I know but you can sleep on the plane." I smile but it soon fades.

"Larry we drove here."

"I know." I look at him confused but brush it off. We arrive at the airport going through security and everything when suddenly were approached by six big guys.

"Which one of you is Laurent?"

"That's him why?"

"He's needed for questioning."

"About?"

"We can't tell you its kinda classified." Larry turned to me and I was scared. Why would they want me?

"Kitten go on."

"B-but-"

"No buts. Go I'll wait out here. I promise everything will be ok." He gives me a soft kiss and travels his hand down my pants to my hole catching me off guard.

"And if you're a good boy I'll give you a treat." He says teasingly probing my entrance making my breathing pick up.

"Ok?"

"Mhm." I moan as his fingers caress my tight muscle.

"Now go." He removes his hand and walks away as the big guys lead me to a room. Next thing I know I'm thrown face first into the floor. Two guys came up and kicked me making me whimper. The one who was talking to Larry came around with a cane in his hand and smirk on his face.

"You are going to seriously pay for what you did to master James. His broken nose, the scratched face, everything." Tears fill my eyes as I shake my head no. He smacks my ass pulling a scream out of me.

"You are going to wish you've never heard of James by the time I'm through." After, the cane came across my body multiple times. I felt the sting on different parts of my body. Thighs, hip, arms, back. He didn't care. The cane hit and I could feel the welts. I cried so much. I felt pain everywhere. I heard shuffles of feet and chairs and my ears popped up. I kept my face hidden as best as possible.

"Oh the boys ears are out to play." He says flicking them.

"Why don't you stand up hmm?" Scared I do as told, standing up and wiping my face.

"You're so pretty. Pretty enough to fuck." I panicked.

"No please. I'm sorry. Me and James made up, he...he helped me."