Endearing

Thwaites

So, I decide to sleep on it and let her be.
She looked like she'll be able to figure it out.
She doesn't need my help...

Thompson

I jerk up sitting straight when I hear a door open and then get shut a moment later.

I don't move when I hear the footstomps fade away until they die for a moment. A second later another door gets shut and that's when I get to my feet.

I debate over waking the stranger up and hurrying to hide inside the room where I stayed last night.

It was only nine in the morning and it felt wrong to wake him up.
But still not having decided where I'm going to head after leaving this place helps me to the decision of hurrying to the room and hiding inside.

I enter the room noiselessly and smooth my dress, wanting to make sure it had dried up before I seat myself onto his bed.

The girl who has been sleeping in the bed right next to mine shifts, but she doesn't wake up.

Her sleeping eyefold was still placed over her eyes and that indicated she was still asleep.

I knew I had to leave sooner than later but I didn't know where to go.
I needed a hotel. A motel would be cheaper.
So I open my phone and start looking up a nearby motel.
I skim through the prices but nothing seemed suitable for the little money I had on me.

There was however a nearby motel that offered a good price for one night. It was suitable for maybe a day or two, but then I'd run out of money and I still had to figure out how to get back home.

But then another thought crosses my mind.
If I could find a place to spend the day at until tonight's party and then go looking for Melanie, Cassey, and Cassandra, and manage to keep up with their shit, I'd guarantee a free ride back home.

They were staying here for another day just to attend tonight's party and the fireworks at midnight.

In my mind, it sounded decided.
I just had to figure out what to tell stranger and whether or not I'm really willing to face the three sorority bitches again.

I thought it was easy.
To enter their circle and act all bubbly and badass just to get them to admit me into their sorority house for the sake of having found a place to stay at for a month until Oli got back from London.

Oliver is my boyfriend. We've been in a long-distance relationship for two years now.
We don't talk much, but we Skype on the weekends.
He had heard of my most recent hardship and suggested he'd come over for the summer.
He asked me to move in with him before he offered to take me to London a long time ago, and he took the eviction for a golden chance.
And even though I disagreed. He still asked me to move in with him for the summer at the very least.
Said we'd be able to spend some more time together and compensate for the year we've been apart and the coming year.
If my relationship with him was strong enough, I would've agreed.
Now I just feel like I'm using him.
But he truly was my last hope.
And perhaps our relationship will grow stronger if we lived together in one house, under one roof...

There was noway I'm turning to my aunt now.
Even if it meant working as a stripper to make a crazy amount of money just to be able to afford a new place.

I despise my aunt.
But I forgive my parents.
They were good people.
They've done all they could to provide me and my sister a good living.
I couldn't blame them for having been in debt for a lot of people that it had cost us our house.
My heart still ached every time my mind replayed the accident.
The day I lost both my parents.
The day Tiffany and I felt utterly and completely spineless...