Damn right I do...

Now...

Thwaites

I blink consecutively, waiting for my vision to sharpen. I take a deep breath and I know it then, I just had the best sleep in a very long while...

I felt the difference deep in my bones.

I glance down at Tess, instantly smiling when my eyes first spot her tiny bun on the top of her head. She was curled up to me and our legs were tangled.

My heart instantly picked up pace and I tried hard not to move and wake her up, because then it will mean we have to talk... About everything in life, and us...
Past, present, future, afterlife!

But unfortunately for me, she shifts in her sleep, turning on her back, her head resting back on my arm.
She does that cute thing with her nose and then she stretches in her sleep, pushing her body downwards until her head fall off my arm onto the mattress.

Her lids part and she blinks repeatedly before she rubs her eyes and then her eyes freeze on my feet, slowly wandering up my body until she was looking up at me.

I mustered a weak smile and she bit her lower lip.

"Good morning..." I gulped, worrying about bad breath and all that morning crap.

I wanted to kiss her so badly...

I took another deep settling breath.

She pulled herself up and rested her head onto my arm again, turning onto her side, curling her arms infront of her as she inches closer to me and burries her head in the crook of my neck.

I slowly release a caught breath and my muscles go limp...
She's killing me...

She tugs at my arm, wanting me to cradle her. I instantly do, glancing down at her.

She moves her head just to look up at me again.

Her lids fall heavy and she tips her head back until her nose was grazing my stubble.

Her chest lifts and I smile a little.

"Did you miss it?" I chuckle, referring to my aftershave. She nods guiltily.

"But I haven't shaved in a while." I frown a little.

"It's not the aftershave..." She whispers.
"Its just you..."
"You have a signature scent." She lowers her gaze and her cheeks bloom.

I continue frowning down at her for a little more while, my chest heaving...

She glances up at me again and we both gulp, our gazes dropping down to one another's lips...

I gulp again and again...

I'm so not doing this...
Even if I was splintering on the inside.
I'm waiting for her to make the first move.

I feel her move her leg, placing it on top of mine, hoisting herself slightly higher. Her knee almost brushes my below-the-waist area and my knee slightly jerks in reflex...

I gulp again after throatily clearing my throat when I feel myself get a morning hard-on...

One kiss and I'll be out of here...

We need to talk, no distractions...

"Are you going to kiss me or what?" She sighs and I realize I've been staring at her lips for what felt like ages.

Fuck it.

I meet her halfway and the moment her lips collide with mine I thaw out, my heart dancing in it's cage, every cell in me ignites to her touch.