Prologue

A/N: Hi! I'm baaaack!

I'm so excited for this sequel!
It's my first ever.

I used the Bonus Chapter from TEWO as the Prologue, so if you've just come from TEWO, you can just drop a vote and skip to Chapter 1. ⭐️😘

I hope you enjoy
Bea and Harry's love story
as much as I do.

***Harry's POV

It's amazing what life can bring.

There will be bad days; the kind you wish never happened.

But there will also be overwhelmingly good days; the kind that make all those bad days seem like a distant memory.

Today is one of those overwhelmingly good days.

Right now, I can't help but smile in complete happiness as I watch my newborn baby boy sleep in my arms.

Then, two voices capture my attention.

I look up and see my beautiful wife entertaining our two-year-old daughter in the hospital bed.

And I am brought to tears.

What did I do to deserve all this?

My life as a teenager was empty, meaningless and self-centered.

Before I met her.

Never in my wildest imagination did I think someone so kind, loving, funny, intelligent and so damn sexy would be interested in me.

I didn't deserve her. I still don't, yet somehow she chooses to share her life, love and heart with me every single day.

Without her, I wouldn't be an Art teacher, a husband for almost five years and a father to our two beautiful children.

My sleeve absorbs the happy tear rolling down my cheek and I look up at my girls.

"Ferris. Ferris," I whisper with an excited expression, "would you like to hold your brand new baby brother?"

"Yeah, Dadda!"

My daughter giggles as she climbs out of the bed with the help of her mum.

My wife's eyes fit to mine. I mouth "I love you" and she mouths she loves me too.

And that knot in my stomach forms once again.

My attention is diverted to the nearing sound of plastic princess slippers clip clopping on the tile.

Her outfit of the day consists of her favourite pink tutu skirt with purple leggings underneath and her new t-shirt with "Big Sister" written in pink.