Chapter 51 - Not A Chance

***Harry's POV

"Was your lunch yummy, Ferris?" I ask, wiping off her messy face with her bib and she nods. "Did you even get any in your mouth?"

"Good thing it's bath night, huh?" Bea giggles and accidently burps, causing Ferris to belly laugh. "Excuse me."

"You're excused, Mummy. Right, Ferris?" I ask, carefully removing her bib and she nods.

"We should give Sebastian a sponge bath, too."

"Looks like our evening is planned then."

"Well, not everything," Bea winks at me before taking the dirty dishes inside and I do a little happy dance.

Holy shit, we're gonna...I don't know what yet and I don't bloody care!

"C'mon, Princess, let's get you and your brother inside the house," I say with a clap and she raises her arms. I pick her up and kiss her head before setting her down. "Okay, let's go."

"Okay, Dadda."

It's after I make sure that Bea has everything she needs as she pumps her 'useless breastmilk' and watches Ferris while Sebastian sleeps peacefully in the bassinet that I wash the dishes from lunch.

The time goes by quickly since there are only three dishes and the fact that I have to lean against the counter to stop the dizziness reminds me to make an appointment with my cardiologist.

"It's probably just a dosage issue," I tell myself, closing the dishwasher and I hear two of the three voices that make my heart beat. "Please dear God, don't let it be anything serious."

Shrugging it off for the moment, I prepare a sippy cup of apple juice and grab two water bottles before making my way out of the kitchen.

And the closer I get to the living room, the bigger my smile gets.

"How are you three doing in here?" I ask, approaching the back of the couch and Bea tips her head back on the cushion.

"Just fine," she grins. "Thank you for doing the dishes."

"You're welcome, but technically the dish washer is washing them; I just pre-washed them."

"Thank you just the same," she says, grabbing my shirt and she pulls me down until our lips meet.

We both smile into our mismatched kiss and a little giggle reminds me that we're not alone. I playfully groan, causing Bea to giggle and I peck her lips before standing back up.

"Okay, who wants to watch a movie?" I ask and Ferris answers excitedly as I sit next to Bea. "I'll take that as a 'yes.' Here's some apple juice, Love."

"Thank you, Dadda," Ferris smiles, immediately taking a sip and I praise her for using her manners.

"I brought you a water, Love," I say, twisting the cap open for her and she thanks me with a kiss on my cheek.

"Dadda hold you," Ferris pouts, tapping my arm and I look at my daughter, feeling my heart melt.

"Okay, c'mere, Love," I pick her up and set her on my lap, giving a little tickle under her arms and she giggles. "Now, what do we want to watch?"

Bea taps my arm and I look over at her, raising my eyebrows. She beckons me with her index finger, intriguing the hell out of me and I lean in close. She lightly blows into my ear, making me shiver and Christ, this is gonna be good.

"Porno."

"Beatrice Emelia Styles!" I gasp and she smiles smugly.

"Just kidding, Babe," she rolls her eyes, aiming the remote control to the telly. "That'll be later."