Chapter 59 - Don't Hang Up

***Harry's POV

This week has gone by too fast, if I'm being honest. It's already Friday and I'm getting ready to leave for my teacher's conference. Thanks to my beautiful and loving wife making breakfast, my stomach is full and my brain is focused for the day.

But I still don't want to go.

If I could have one wish, it would be to go back to this past week. Bea, the kids and I had three days where we did whatever we bloody-well wanted, which consisted of going for a walk in the park, playing tea party with Dolly and having a slumber party in our room.

There were plenty of giggles, meltdowns and Time Outs, but the good outweighed the bad.

Now that it's over, I almost feel like I'm being taken from our perfect little world and being hurled into reality. Bea's maternity leave will be over fairly soon and the new semester of school will be here before I know it.

I'm not ready, but as Bea walks with me to the front door, I put on my brave smile because a certain little girl with blue eyes is watching me. Holding Ferris on my hip, I kiss her cheek repeatedly and she giggles and squirms in my arm.

God, I don't want to go.

"I can call in sick," I say with a fake cough as we approach the door and Bea tilts her head at me.

"Harry," she chides, but that doesn't stop me.

"Car trouble?" I doubtingly say and she raises an eyebrow at me, but she's trying to hold back her laugh. "Alright, alright, I'll go, but I'll text you at every break and call you during lunch."

"You better," she says with a pat to my bum and I dramatically yelp. "You goofball," she rolls her eyes into a smile, "and don't worry about us. We'll be fine. Uhm, it's over at five, right?"

"I'll be in my truck at five-o-one, but I'm serious, if you need me to come home at any point, I will."

"Okay, and just think when it's over, you'll come home and we'll have all weekend with just the four of us."

"Yeah, you're right," I mumble, nodding my head. "Okay, Ferris, can you give Dadda a bye-bye hug?" I ask and she lays her head on my shoulder. "Aw, thank you. I love you, Princess. I'll see you later and we can watch Barney with Mummy and Baby Brother. How does that sound?"

"Yay! But where's, where's, where's Baby Brother?" she asks with furrowed eyebrows and I tickle her round tummy, earning a few adorable giggles.

"Baby Brother is still sleeping, sweet girl," Bea says, brushing our daughter's sleep-messed curls from her little face. "You can help Mommy when he wakes up, okay?"

Ferris nods and I kiss her cheek as I gently set her down, wanting nothing more than to stay home right now. I take my keys from my pocket and sigh, making eye contact with Bea.

She's still in her pink bathrobe, her hair is practically piled on top of her head and there's a certain glow on her face.

That, Harold, is because you woke her up by licking her into orgasm. Mm. What a great morning.

"Do I get a bye-bye kiss?" Bea pouts, wrapping her arms around my waist and I feel my heart skip a beat.

"Of course, Love," I smirk, lifting my hands to her cheeks and I kiss my beautiful wife. "I love you, Beatrice."

"I love you, too, Harry, and don't worry about us. We'll be fine. You just concentrate on...whatever goes on at a teacher's conference. And maybe later tonight, we can play detention, yeah?"

"Oh, hell yeah," I wink at her, earning a blushed smile and I kiss her one last time before I leave the house.

Damn. This is harder than I thought it would be.