Chapter 22 - Before My Eyes

A/N: I'm baaaaack!!!
My vacation was awesome!
(if anyone cares 😂)

I missed my Harry girls. How is everyone?

Are you all okay with a little smut for my first chapter back??? 😏

***Harry's POV

Mmmm that feels good. So fucking good. So warm, so wet, so...dammit! I'm dreaming again.

I take in a deep breath and let it out, relaxing into the bed and the extraordinary feeling continues. Inhaling sharply, I tilt my head back into the pillow, letting my breath out through my parted lips.

Even in my dreams Bea knows I like it when she flicks her tongue. God, this feels so real. To the right, Baby. Yeah. That's it. Ha ha ha, stop! That tickles.

A yawn escapes my mouth and my eyelids flutter open. I touch my chin to my chest and I'm shocked as hell.

"I'm not dreaming," I smirk, shifting onto my elbows and my stomach clenches as Bea takes me in her mouth. "H-how did you get my jeans and boxers down without waking me?"

Bea pulls off and shrugs, "When you want something bad enough..."

Good God and all that is holy.

Bea continues stroking my now rock hard length that is slick with her saliva and I can barely keep it together. The sight of my beautiful wife swirling her tongue around my swollen tip nearly makes me lose it.

Control it, mate. You don't want your wife to think you're a horny teenage lad.

Her other hand cups my balls and she gives them a gentle squeeze, causing my body to jolt in pleasure.

"K-keep doing that," I beg, letting myself fall back into the bed. "Fuck, don't stop, Baby."

"I don't plan on stopping, Babe," she purrs and I laugh until she takes me in her mouth again.

Even in my blissful haze, I still think of my wife. The way she's leaned over on her side reminds me that she's probably in pain. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she gets hurt.

"A-are you comfortable, Bea?" I swallow harshly, making eye contact with her and she hums around me. My head falls back and I close my eyes, "Shit, that feels so good."

I grasp at the bedsheets, arching my back from the bed as my wife pushes me closer and closer and fuck, she's so good at this. Panting out my breaths, I watch Bea as she seductively bobs her head up and down and fuck, I just want to touch her everywhere.

"I'm going t-to come any moment now, Love," I warn through strained breaths, combing my fingers through her hair.

I'm met with a devilish look and holy hell she wraps her lips around me again and begins pumping faster. It's with her motion and a peek inside her blouse that usher me into my orgasm.

As pleasure and relief take over my body, I sink into the bed feeling completely loved and appreciated by my beautiful wife. I close my eyes and draw in several deep breaths to slow my heartrate while Bea cleans me up.

Damn, I'm so lucky.

Bea swirls her tongue around my sensitive tip, causing me to suck in a harsh breath through gritted teeth.

And she giggles.

That little minx. She did that on purpose.

"How was your nap, Harry?" she playfully asks, pulling up my boxers.