Chapter 10 - My Hero

A/N: Please ignore the ugly yellow taxi bumper and ugly white van in the pic above and just focus on our Harry holding the pram (stroller) with his muscular, tattooed arms.

Damn, he's just perfect. 😍

It's how I imagined him in this chappie.

***Harry's POV

Leaving the house with two kids proves to be much more difficult than with just one.

Bea and I are now tied two against two, although I think we're outnumbered when Seb cries.

He has a set of pipes on him.

Bea and I will get our system down soon enough but it feels like we're just winging it right now.

My hat's off to my mum for wrangling me and my sister all those years.

I should give her a ring.

Ferris' giggles capture my attention while I attach Seb's carrier in the pram.

"Where are we going, Dadda?" she asks not too interestedly as she spins with her dolly on the grass.

"We're going on a walk, Love," I smile at her and cover my sleeping boy with his blanket.

"With Mommy and, and Baby Brother?" she asks excitedly, hugging her dolly.

I thought I was her favourite?

"Mhm, we're all going on a walk," I explain and she jumps up and down.

But I thought I was her fav-

"Harry, do you have the keys?" Bea calls out from the front door and I look over.

"Yes, dear," I sarcastically say with an eye roll but my smug smile drops and I quickly pat my pockets. "Got 'em."

"That's what you get for rolling those eyes at me," she laughs and shuts the door, twisting the handle a couple times.

"Yeah, yeah," I wink at her before turning my attention to our daughter. "Ferris, can you come here, please?"

"Yeah!" she runs over and I kneel down. "Hi, Dadda!"

"Hi, Princess," I kiss her cheek as I take her pink sunshades from my shirt pocket. "Let's wear these because it's so bright out, yeah?"

"Yeah!" she smiles and I put them on her. "I like these, Dadda."

The big frames rest low on the bridge of her nose and make her look so small.

And a smile forms on my face.

You'll always be my baby, Ferris Emelia Styles, even if I'm not your favourite anymore.

"Stay right here while I help Mummy, please," I kiss her forehead and stand up while putting on my fedora and sunshades.

"Okay," she holds onto the pram with her left hand and her dolly with her right. "I stay with Baby Brother."

"That's my girl," I put the brakes on the pram and walk up the porch steps to help Bea. "Ready, Love?"

"Mhm," Bea takes in a breath and smiles at me as she lets it out. "It's gorgeous today, isn't it? Fresh air will do us all some good."

"Yes, it's perfect weather for a walk," I wrap my arm around her waist and help her down the steps. "You had a great idea, Sweet Bea."

"Thanks, Babe," she says as we walk over to Ferris and Sebastian. "Who's ready to go for a walk?"