Chapter 21 - Absurd Accusation

A/N: I know I said the last chapter was the last one for a week...but here's one more update for the absolute best readers, commenters & voters
in the whole freaking world!
Ilysm. ❤️😘❤️😘

***Harry's POV

I don't know what has gotten into my wife lately but I'm sure as hell not complaining. It's like she can't get enough of me...and Harry junior.

While I'm flattered and extremely turned on, her safety is my priority. Her mind might be ready but her body isn't and won't be for a while.

I'm glad Bea and I have a healthy sex life, but it also makes it difficult when we can't engage in that part of our relationship. But I think this 'time out' will be good for us to explore and deepen our emotional relationship.

With the image of my beautiful wife burned into my brain, I make my way down the hall. The closer I get to Ferris' room, the louder her cries become and I'm quickly put in 'Dadda Mode.'

I open the door to her room and see my little girl standing in her crib as if she were waiting for me.

"Dadda hold you," Ferris whines, lifting her arms and I can't help but smile as I walk over to her.

"Do you want Dadda to hold you, Love?" I ask, already picking her up because I know the answer. Holding her on my hip, I smile and brush her wispy curls back, "Can you give Dadda a kiss?"

Ferris nods and gives me a wet kiss.

"Aw, thank you, Ferris," I chuckle as I wipe off my mouth then hers. "Let's change your diaper."

"No no no no!" Ferris shakes her head, wrapping her little arms around my neck. "I hurt."

"You will feel better if we do, Love," I kiss her head as I walk over to the changing table and I gently lay her down. "Let's sing Barney's song, yeah?"

"No," she pouts while I remove her soiled diaper and my heart breaks even more.

And as my little girl cries out in pain, I sing alone and change her diaper, being extremely careful of her rash. I generously spread the rash cream to the affected area, wishing that I could just take it away from her.

"Okay, all done, Love," I say as I fasten the tape on the diaper and redress her in her onesie. "You're such a big girl, Ferris," I praise her, picking her up to cradle in my arms. "Do you need some cuddles?"

Ferris looks up at me with her glossy blue eyes, sticking her thumb in her mouth and I kiss her forehead. I walk over to her bookshelf and choose a couple books I know she likes before sitting down in the glider.

While I hold my hurting little girl in my arms, I read to her in several funny voices and she giggles.

After a few minutes, my daughter is asleep in my arms and I set the books on the shelf. Holding Ferris close to me, I slowly get up and walk over to her crib. I ghost a kiss on her forehead before gently laying her down and I cover her up with her pink blanket.

I tiptoe out of her room and quietly shut the door behind me, smiling when I realize I have another child to check on. I walk over to Seb's room and slowly open the door. Peeking inside, I can't help but smile because my boy is snoring his little heart out.

I carefully shut the door and remember I have a beautiful wife waiting for me in our bedroom. Just the thought of her causes my heart to tingle and one thing to swell.

While I still have some blood flowing to my brain, I come up with a brill idea.

I'm going to take my wife out on a date tonight.