Chapter 52 - Sweet Everythings

A/N: A little smut before...
okay bye! 😂😭

***Bea's POV

I nervously bite my lip, waiting for Harry's response. His bulging eyes and opened mouth prove that he wasn't expecting my offer.

Regular sex is still out of the question for us, with four long weeks to go, and I need to feel him inside me. We've done it before and both of us have enjoyed it, so I figure it's the perfect solution to our current situation.

Man, he's taking a long time to think about this.

I quietly say his name and he snaps out of his trance as we move to sit on the edge of our bed.

"What do you say, Harry? Do you want to?"

"Uhm, it's just, are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't because I've healed up- oh, wait," I pause, stealing my eyes from his in embarrassment. "You probably think it's gross because of the problem I had. Just forget I said anything."

"No, Love, it's not because of that. I'm just worried your body is too sensitive for certain...movement."

"We won't know unless we try and I'll tell you to stop the second that it hurts, but I'm not worried because I know you'll be careful and we can use lube."

Harry exhales deeply as if he's still doubting my idea and suddenly, I wish I never mentioned it. While my body and heart are craving to be with him in this intimate way, I don't want to repulse him.

Yeah, you're so gross, Bea. You're a horny, gross, um, what did he call me? Oh yeah, a corndog. You're a horny, gross, fat cornd-

"Promise you'll tell me to stop if you need me to?" he asks and I nod quickly, abandoning my self-doubt.

"Yes, I promise," I eagerly say, earning a smirk.

Harry scoots closer, placing one hand on my waist and the other on the side of my neck and he kisses me. I wrap my arms around his shoulders to keep him there, slipping my tongue into his mouth and we both moan.

My back is warmed by his large hands as he holds me close while his tongue caresses mine. I let my hands slide down his chest and I tug at his shirt, hoping that he'll catch the hint.

And he does.

Harry pulls away from our kiss and takes off his shirt, breathing heavily as he drops it on the floor. My eyes widen at the sight of his inked and muscular torso that I've seen thousands of times, yet he still turns me on.

"Can I?" he asks, lifting his hands to the top button on my blouse and I nod.

He kisses me as he unbuttons my blouse and as he trails kisses to my neck, I shrug off my blouse. Carding my hands through his hair, I whimper his name as he leaves his mark of affection on my neck.

I give a little tug to his curls, earning a throaty groan and using my body weight, I push us to lie down.

Kissing my way down his chest, I tell him how much I love him and thank him for agreeing to this. He seems just as excited as I am, judging by his already hardened nipples and I smile when he tells me that he loves me.

As I work at undoing his jeans, I take his top left nipple between my teeth and his body jolts in pleasure. Holding back my giggle, I soothe the bite with my tongue before sitting up and I fit my hands underneath his jeans and boxers.

And I tug them down his long legs.

"You're not wasting time, are you, Baby?" he smirks, kicking them off the rest of the way.