Chapter 49 - Peace And Quiet

***Harry's POV

"No, I will not 'get out,' Bea, I'm-"

"Get out of my bedroom, Harry!" she yells, pointing to the door and I shake my head.

"It's our room and no," I defiantly say, crossing my arms and she exhales deeply.

"Fine, then I'll leave," she sneers at me, grabbing her robe. "I don't have to take this. First you yell at me then you call me a corndog and-"

"A what?" I laugh and immediately take in my lips because judging by the look on her face, it's not funny. "I didn't call you a corndog, I called you a-, never mind," I sigh. "Bea, listen, I'm sorry, okay? I was just embarrassed that your mum saw my dick."

"That doesn't give you the right to yell at me, Harry," she says with a quivery chin that breaks my heart and it hits me like a ton of bricks.

You overreacted, mate. There could be worse things in the world. But my mother-in-law saw my- no. Well shit. She's crying now. I hate when she cries.

"You're right, Love," I honestly say and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"I am?"

"Mhm," I nod, trying my best to hold back my smile. "I was just mad and took it out on you and I shouldn't have. Forgive me?"

"Yeah, I guess," she mumbles, wiping away a tear and I pat her leg.

"Thank you," I smile softly, leaning in close and I kiss her. "I love you," I whisper before stealing another salty kiss and she tells me that she loves me. "Would you like to see the pic now?"

A naughty smile creeps on her face and I smirk as I reach for my phone from my robe's pocket. While I find the pic, Bea excitingly grabs her phone and I take it as a sign that she wants me to text it to her.

She's so cute. Okay, let's see here. Yep, still look good in this one, guys. We'll definitely woo her.

I attach it to a simple yet effective message of 'XOXO,' hit Send and quietly wait for her response.

Her phone dings and she smiles.

"Damn," she breathes out and looks at me.

"Potty mouth," I tease with a smirk, earning a pretty blush on her cheeks. "Like it?"

"Mhm," she hums, nodding and she clears her throat.

She's obviously sexually flustered and a small part of me is glad that I can still do that to her after nearly five years of marriage.

I've still got it.

"Okay, so my parents are here, so that means the kids are, too, right?"

"I hope so," I joke and the look on her face tells me it wasn't a good one. "Our son is sleeping soundly in his crib and our daughter is probably boring your parents with talk of Barney in the living room," I say and she smiles a relieved smile. "How about we get dressed and go downstairs?"

"Okay, but just one more look," she grins, holding up her phone and she actually moans.

Good job, guys. But I should show some sense of modesty.

"Alright, alright, it's not that great."

"Yeah, you're right," she smirks and I gasp. "Kidding. You're not the only one who makes jokes."

"Alright, Mrs. Joke Teller, let me help you get dressed."

Nearly fifteen minutes later, Bea and I are dressed in comfortable clothes and we take the last step down the stairs.