Chapter 5 - Ambitious Kiss

***Harry's POV

While the bathtub fills with warm water, I light a few of Bea's lavender and vanilla scented candles. She loves them and I have to admit they are romantic around the bathtub.

Good memories in here, too.

The sound of the rising water splashing in the bathtub snaps me out of one particularly steamy memory and I turn off the faucet.

Then I come up with one more thing.

I take my phone out of my back pocket and choose the playlist with slow instrumental music; something I know that relaxes Bea. I turn it down to a low level and set it on the counter.

With the combination of the bath, candles and music, I hope it will create a soothing atmosphere for Bea.

Before I walk out, I turn off the light so the only illumination is the flickering glow of the candles. I nod to myself in approval and call myself a sappy bloke before walking into our bedroom.

"It's ready, Love," I whisper so I don't wake up Sebastian as I walk over to Bea.

"Wonderful," she places her hands in mine and I help her up. "What smells so good?"

"I don't know," I smirk as I grab the baby monitor from her nightstand. "What are you talking about?"

"Goofball."

"Yes, but I'm your goofball."

"So true."

We slowly make our way to the loo and my laughter turns into heartbreak with every whimper that I hear.

If I could trade places with my wife so she wouldn't be the one in pain, I would in a heartbeat, even if my heart isn't that strong.

As soon as we walk into the dimly lit loo, Bea takes in a breath.

But it's a good breath.

I know her breaths.

"Oh, Harry," she looks at me with watery eyes. "You did all this for me?"

"Of course I did," I dry her falling tear with my thumb. "I thought this might help you unwind."

"Thank you so much."

"You're welcome," I peck her lips. "Now, let's get you in the bath."

"Um," she giggles softly, "I need to pee first."

"Okay. I think I'll have a wee, too."

"Wee," she snorts. "I love your words, Babe."

"Somehow I think you're making fun of me, but I still love you."

"I am," she kisses my cheek, "but I still love you."

After using the toilet and washing our hands, I help her over to the bathtub.

"Do you want to put your hair up? I know how you don't like sleeping with wet hair."

"Yeah, just a scrunchie will be fine, please."

I walk over to the vanity and open the drawer where she keeps her hair products. I choose a black scrunchie, shut the drawer and walk back over.

"Here you go," I hold it out but I pull my arm behind my back with a grin, "but not without a kiss first."

I lean forward, close my eyes and make kissy lips.

"Harry," she chides with a giggle and I open one eye.

She raises her eyebrows and holds out her hand.