Chapter 11 - Tickle Fingers

A/N: Who else is freaking
proud of
Mr. Harry Edward Styles!?!

All of his pictures are amazing and I can't wait until my mag arrives so I can read all of his interview...and lick a few pages.
J/K 😂😂😂

Which picture was your fav?

My heart nearly stopped when I saw this one:

I'm a Harry girl for life.

***Bea's POV

"How are you doing, Love?" Harry asks as he helps me up the porch steps.

"I'm fine," I smile and nod quickly.

He looks at me with pursed lips as he unlocks the door.

Crap. He knows I'm lying. I can't act for anything. Good thing I don't have to fake it in the bedroom.

But right now, my smile is fake and I'm in pain.

When Harry left with Ferris to bring the van around, he was in a hurry and didn't think to get my donut pillow.

Neither did I...until I sat down.

Oh the joys of pregnancy.

Not only am I in pain but I feel defeated.

I shouldn't have pushed myself. It was our first family walk and I ruined it.

I should make it up to Harry and Ferris. I'll just watch a Barney episode with Ferris and well, Harry will get his tonight.

"Watch your step, Bea," Harry holds onto my arm as he lets me and Ferris inside the house first.

"I am," I smile and wiggle Ferris' hand in mine. "Did you have fun on our walk, Ferris?"

"Yeah, Mommy!" she looks up with her big blue eyes. "I saw a doggy, 'member?"

"I do remember," I smile big for her but I'm really excited too.

I'll finally get my Bella-ba-della! Oh. I should let Ferris name her. Or him. Wait. She'll probably name him Barney. I'll guide her.

Ferris' little hand slips from mine and she runs over to Harry as he takes Sebastian out of the stroller.

Look at those muscles. And his bum looks so darn good in those jeans. Tonight!

I bite my lip in anticipation but Ferris' high-pitched squeal brings me back to the G-Rated moment.

"Watch Barney with me, Dadda!" Ferris looks up at him, holding onto his leg.