Chapter 14: More Explanations!

Class was finally over. I couldn't take off the guy out of my mind, during my classes. Who was he. I know he wasn't victor since he likes to keep himself in the shadow. Well who ever this guy is I must keep a good eye on him. I decided to head to the dorm and take a nap. Hopefully victor doesn't come to my dreams. I unlocked my dorm door to see a very tired skylar. She was seating in the chair with her laptop. I decided to join her.

"Hey scar how was class" skylar said adding a yawn.

"Oh you know same o'l same o'l. Though I bumped into a guy who knew my name." I said feeling all concern again.

"Ah yes I heard there a guy transferring to this campus. I heard he was a total hottie. I must say that a little creep how he randomly say your name without giving it to him. Be careful with man like that who know what they will do. Keep a good eye on him"skylar said.

"I know. Well Imm'a take a nap."I said getting up from the couch. Skylar just gave me a lazy nod.

I headed to my room, undressing myself and put on some comfy clothes to sleep in. I undid my bed-sheet, place my phone on the nightstand. I put on my alarm to do my homework later on. I close my eyes and let my sleep consumes me.

Dream~

I was in a building, no a mansion. I was no longer in the woods. I was wearing a white dress. Oh how I hate this dress. The mansion was black and white for a vampire to live in. I saw a wooden stick, I grabbed it just in case I get hurt, but I was wrong until I heard that voice behind me. I turn around with alert.

"You so know a plain wooden stick doesn't kill me or hurt me. So if I were you I would put it down" victor said I slowly backed away and ran from him which was a bad idea since he was a vampire and he would easily catch up.

I wasn't looking where I was going. I bumped into a hard chest. I look up to see the same guy that said my name. What is he doing here.

"Get behind me" he said. I looked at victor who was running towards us. I didn't waste time. I was standing behind him holding him with my life.

"Who are you and how did you get here" victor growled

"My name is none of your business but sure as hell know who my father is. And how did I get here well that quite simple, I went inside Scarlett head. Yea that right your not the only one with the ability." He said he a vampire and who is his father? I thought.

"Ah Anthony sending his son to protect Scarlett. Such a great king" victor smirked

"Scarlett I need you to force yourself to wake up do you understand me. After you do come to aiden dorm and you will find out who I am. I wish it wasn't like this. Wake up scar" he growled still having glazing at victor.

Get up...get up .....get up

Dream ended~

I jolted up panting. I got up from the bed quickly got dress. I walked out my room seeing skylar knock out in the sofa. I grabbed my dorm keys and head out. I walked all the way to the boys dorm. I saw Aiden door open. I didn't waste anytime. I walked in to see the guys talking. They stopped chatting when they notice I was in the room. Aiden gave me an confuse look mix with worries and concerned.

"Where is he"I snapped making them flinch.

"Not a thank you for saving you life Scarlett" he said walking out of Noah bedroom.

"Who are you and how do you know my name. More importantly how did you came to my dream knowing victor was in it" I question him. He gesture me to the couch, I gave a irritated sigh. I took a seat like he asked me. I waited.