Part 4: Jesse's POV

We were walking to Ponyboy's house and telling each other about ourselves. He told me about how he has a brother named Sodapop and another named Darrel, but they called him Darry, I wonder if his brothers are as handsome and funny as he is. Ponyboy also told me about his gang. They have a friend called Two-Bit, which loves joking around and enjoying his time, and another friend called Steve. He looked like he was keeping something or leaving something out, but I didn't know what. His voice started going weak once in a while too, what wasn't he telling me? I told him about how I lived in LA but my dad moved to Tulsa because he got a great job offer so our entire family, including my older sister came along. Ponyboy and I were also the same age! Just a few days apart. It's like the universe is making everything right between the two of us. I kinda admired him. Plus, it feels great to finally find some friends around here. Ponyboy makes me feel like I belong here. Like I was supposed to meet him. Should I tell him? I thought to myself. "Ponyboy," I started. He looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes. "Yes Jesse?'' "I- uh, um. Never mind" No, I should wait until I can trust him and his friends before I tell him, I don't want him to look at me differently after I've told him my big secret. We finally arrived at his house. The whole gang was in their living room, and they all turned when Ponyboy opened the door.