Part 30: Ponyboy's POV

The next few days Trent never bothered us and he was keeping his distance from us, maybe he had really learned his lesson, no matter what he did, he was going to lose. I remembered a few more stuff here and there, but nothing big at all. Now we just finished lunch and Darry and Soda were doing the dishes, since Jesse and I made the  food. We made pasta because all we had to do was boil the water and leave the pasta In there. Jesse and I were in my room eating Kit-Kats when I remembered something. We ate Kit-Kats one of the nights of the week I forgot my memory. I remember kissing Jesse's soft lips that tasted like those kit-kats. He finished our 3 King- sized packs and sat there. "Do you wanna go to the drive in today?" Jesse asked me. "Sure I'd love to!" I told her. About an hour passed and we left to go to the drive in. We got there and took our seats. She was looking at the movie screen, watching James Bond or whoever it is going undercover. I think the movies name was something like "the outsiders." I asked her just in case "is the movies name the outsiders?" " NO SILLY ITS A JAMES BOND MOVie. WHERE DID YOU GET THE OUTSIDERS FROM" I didn't say anything but I nodded my head. I don't know where I got The Outsiders from. It's not a movie or book or anything, but it's been in the back of my mind for a long time.