Part 33 (THE FINALY): Ponyboy's POV

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING
------
One week had passed, I still don't remember everything, only the few things I had, no new memories though. My book was published a week early and already sold so many copies through North America. I was becoming so popular. The switchblade purchases had beef increasing too! "Hey pony, I'm going to the drive-in, wanna come with?" "Sure!" The walk was pretty quiet, we were thinking of our separate thoughts. Thinking about the drive in, a thought came into my mind. What if my book becomes a movie. I was daydreaming future drive ins, maybe in the 1980s or sooner. "The Outsiders. Now playing" on signs everywhere. I could raise money for my brothers and I, but no matter how much I make, I will never become a SOC. I will stay with my greaser friends always and forever. We stepped into the drive in and took our seats. Who knows how many memories I've had here. Now forgotten. The movie started and Jesse was watching the movie, but I was watching her. The light from the movie was shining on her, she looked amazing, as always though. I was going to kiss her cheek, but she turned to me and I accidentally kissed her right on her lips. I quickly pulled away. I paused. "What is it, Ponyboy" " Jesse, that was exactly like the first time we kissed." "Yes, but how do you know, it happened in the week you forgot." "I know it happened because I remember now." "Oh my gosh, the doctor said you'd remember everything if anything like something in the week happened, we kissed like our first kiss. YOU REMEMBER!" "Yes yes I do. JESSE I REMEMBER" and everything I remember started from one day. As I walked up to 2 big, rectangular holes in the ground, I read the names Johnny Cade and Dallas Winston on stone graves above the holes.