Part 28: Ponyboy's POV

It's weird. I feel like the things happened but I can't remember them. But I can feel feelings. I feel like I've always known Jesse, even though she says I've only met her about a week ago, and my mood becomes positive all of a sudden when I see her. I love her a lot, but I'm afraid me breaking her heart ruined our relationship. I don't remember if she forgave me or not, I don't remember her hating me either though. She says she did forgive me and we made up, and she wouldn't lie to me right? We love each other, so why am I still worrying. Any ways, that day was almost as normal as it gets, we ate, I tried remembering stuff, so far I remember the night of the dinner and Jesse helped me remember the time we played duck duck goose, that was so fun, it made me wonder how many memories I'm missing out on now that I can't remember anything. We had lunch after that "Hey I'm going to go on a walk wanna come Pony?" Jesse asked after we ate. "Sure, maybe it could clear my mind" "no, we don't need any more of your mind getting cleared out." She said and we left the house. We were walking, and we saw a guy, black hair, a jawline sharper than my switchblade I keep at home, beautiful eyes, he was way more attractive then me. He had a tattoo, on the side of his neck, it said AJ with some designs around it. He seems familiar, but I don't have a good feeling about him. Jesse didn't look happy to see him either. "What do you want Trent" Jesse said when he was close enough to hear us. "How's your amnesia Pony." Why does he seem so familiar "so you were the one who pushed him there, Gosh, I should've known it was you, you're always out to ruin our lives" Jesse said. He put his had in his back pocket and slowly pulled out something, then before I could stop him, he pulled out a switchblade and held it agaist Jesse's neck. "JESSE" I yelled out. "PONYBOY I LOVE YOU" then before I could say it back Trent said "NO ONE MOVE OR SHE GETS IT" oh my god, I barely even remember her and now I'm going to lose her.