Part 23: Jesse's POV

Oh my gosh, he was in Dally's gang, he was Andrew Johnson, Trent Johnson's brother, the one with the matching tattoos of each other's initials, I was cell mated with my ex's brother. "Andrew I'm Dally's sister" he sat straight, he was against the wall slouching before. "What, Trent's girlfriend Jesse?" "Well we broke up, he's actually the reason I'm in here, but I guess" "seriously, I told him to stay good" "well he didn't listen to you" I said and laughed. "That's predictable of him" he said, I just laughed a little. Then he leaned closer, like he was gonna whisper something to me, he looked around to see if anyone was listening, then extremely quietly whispered. "Hey, I think I can get you out" I looked at him and whispered back "really? How?"  "Okay, listen, when the fuzz pass us, you have to snatch a small leather booklet, it kinda looks like a wallet, it has all the passwords to the system, I have my phone with me and I'm great with computers, I'll hack into the system, shut down the cameras, and then I'll write in the records that you're not guilty of murder, just a small fight and you're out in a few days." it was a great plan, but how did he know i murdered someone, I lied and told him that I robbed a store. "How did you know?" I asked he just winked, what? The fuzz passed by, I sat closer to the bars and when the time was right, I stuck my hand out and got a hold of the booklet with the codes. He was walking too fast and I couldn't snatch it fast enough, it fell on the floor,but it was made of soft material, so it didn't make a sound. Luckily, it was close enough to the cell so I quietly picked it up and gave it to Andrew. he looked at me "thank you" he said and pulled out a mini-computer, he was touching the glass and it moved, he didn't need a keyboard, he saw me looking at it confused "I made it, they're not going to be around for sale in a long time and I needed one. I call it a smart phone." Then he was laughing to himself. He shut down the cameras and went to my files. All on that small thing, he didn't even have to leave to the main office or anything, he told me the thing brought them to him. It confused me so I just didn't think about it too much.  After what seemed like hours, but was actually only 20 minutes, he looked up and sighed, happily. "We're done, they'll come and pick you up in about 2 or 3 days." Then he leaned back and closed his eyes and started talking. "How is he, Trent" "he's okay I guess, he tried getting in between be and my boyfriend and when we told him were official and there's nothing he could do about it he got angry and turned me in." "Well, what else do you expect from Trent, did the same to me, not the whole turning in thing though" then he slept, it was pretty late, but I wasn't tired. I wanted to go home, Andrew reminds me too much of Trent, he's much much nicer though, just the face looks like Trent's.