Part 10: Ponyboy's POV

I couldn't believe i was in love with DALLY'S sister. I can see the resemblance now. I had her in my arms "you can live with us, for as long as you need." I love her so much and I was never going to let go, it didn't matter that the killed someone, I love her anyways. She was crying in my arms. "Thank you so much Pony, I love you." "Can I tell the others that you're his sister though?" "Yeah" was all she said.
Jesse's POV:
I couldn't believe that he didn't hate me for it. I love him so much, he always knew how to comfort me. I felt a little better already. Steve walked through the door. "HEY GUYS LETS PLAY" Ponyboy and I wiped our tears and tried our best to look okay, then we walked out of his room into the living room, Two-bit woke up when Steve yelled so we were all awake now. The four of us were in the living room. "What do you want to play" two bit said tiredly. "Wow you guys look bad." Two bit said looking at us. I felt that our eyes were red but I didn't think it was that bad I had to think of something quickly. "Oh, yeah, we were playing and I accidentally poked my eye, it's fine now though." " ok" was all he said after that. "LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Steve said. "Okay but calm down." Ponyboy said. We all sat in a circle and started the game. Steve started first. "Hmmm, two bit" "DARE" try and drink three cans of beer in ten minutes" "NO PROBLEMM" two bit said, rushing to the refrigerator to get beer. Surprisingly, he finished in 6. "Mmkkaaayyy uhmm, ponybuyyyy" "I'll take dare" I said "give the purrday layday a nicee 60-secondddd kisss." We both looked at eachother. "Uh, um, okay? Only if it's okay with you though." I told Jesse. We've only kissed twice, one of them wasn't even intentional, and they were both only short pecks on the lips She didn't say anything she just kissed me. It was amazing. I felt her warm lips on mine, they tasted like the colorful waffles we ate this morning. I didn't know how long that was but I think it was more than 60 seconds because Steve said after a few minutes "okay guys, it was only supposed to be 60 seconds." But we didn't care, we didn't stop for another few minutes.