Chapter 8: Kayla's sadness

AHHH chapter 8. Okay so, this chapter might be a little sad because of what Jace does.. So sorry if it's like really sad. Enjoy!!Vote and Follow. I'm also open to opinions!.
------------------------------------------
Jace's POV
I couldn't stop thinking about my kiss with Kayla last night.. It was more than just a regular kiss... It made me feel... A feeling I can't explain.. But... I could never tell Kayla.. That I kind of like Sierra...

I got dressed for school and texted Kayla
The conversation
Jace ❤️: Heyy

Kayla: Are we walking to school together today?

I hesitated, Sierra wanted someone to walk with... But Kayla was my best friend...

Jace ❤️: Can Sierra walk with us?

Kayla 💖: Fine, I'll walk by myself...  Bye.

Jace ❤️: Kaylaaa.....

I sighed as I watched Kayla walk past my house, walking all by herself on her way to school...

I walked to Sierra's house and waited for her... I said" Hey..".

Sierra smiled" Hey Jace". We started walking to school.

Sierra turned to me" Jace.... I have something to ask you....". 

I looked at her curiously" okay?".

Sierra asked" I was wondering; will youu.. Go out with me?".

I didn't really know what to say... Yes no... Maybe.....

I took a deep breath and answered" Yes".

Sierra and I walked to school... Kind of happily...

Kayla's POV

I was walking to school when I heard my phone vibrate.. I looked at it, Cassadee texted me

Conversation between Cassadee and I

Cassadee❤️❤️: 911!!! JACE AND SIERRA ARE DATING!!!!

Kayla💖: WHAT?!??!

I started running to school... I had to see if this was true... Jace kissed me last night and didn't bother to tell me that he HAD A GIRLFRIEND!!! I walked into school and saw it was very very true.... Jace and Sierra were holding hands...

I felt my whole world fall apart...

Cassadee came and found me" I'm so sorry Kay Kay". That was her nickname for me.

I knew it was too good to be true. Jace saw me and noticed I was upset..... I turned around and walked away with Cassadee...

I felt so sad, I tried not to cry so much... But I couldn't help it. At lunch, I sat by myself... In class I barely said a word...I didn't talk to Jace...

Cassadee was my best friend right now, she's the only one who I would talk to..

I was at home eating chocolate and crying when I heard my phone vibrate... It was a text message from Jace...

The conversation

Jace ❤️: Kayla.... I'm sorry I didn't tell you.

I didn't answer the text message.... I was too sad... Jace had changed my life...