Chapter 9: A Mended Friendship

This chapter should be a happier chapter hopefully..  :D enjoy
--------------------------------------------
Jace's POV
Kayla hasn't talked to me in a week, it made me kind of regret saying yes to Sierra... It's not my fault I don't understand Kayla's emotions.. She's my best friend.. Shouldn't she be happy for me?...

I knew I had to do something to make Kayla forgive me.. I pulled out my phone and texted Cassadee..

The conversation
Jace: Heyy.. Do you know why Kayla's so mad at me??

Cassadee: Bcuz your dating Sierra.. And you didn't bother to tell her...

I kept thinking about the kiss between Kayla and I, it was something I wasn't going to be able to forget about. I kinda didn't wanna ever forget about it...

I texted Kayla

The conversation

Jace 😒: Can we talk please??

Kayla 💖: Fine, come to my house..
Jace 😒: Okay. Be there in a min.

I walked next door to Kayla's house. I rang her doorbell... She answered the door, she was in sweats and a long sleeve t-shirt.... She looked so sad...

Kayla said" Okay.. Talk".

I apologized" I'm sorry, for not telling you that Sierra asked me out and I said yes... I didn't know how you would react so that's why I didn't tell you".

Kayla looked at me and replied" And?".

I said" Please forgive me... I miss my best friend".

Kayla's face brightened up a little" Okay, I'll forgive you".

I smiled" Yay!". I hugged her.  She hugged me back.

Kayla said" I was going to forgive you at some point anyways".

I poked her playfully" You can't stay mad at me".

A small smile appeared on her face. She playfully punched me..

I was happy I had my best friend back!!!.