Chapter 33: Leaving??

Sorry if this update is short!!! The next one will hopefully be longer, I promise.

Collab with: jaceyybooo

Go check her out!!!

Love y'all

Baii ❤
Sommer ❤😘

Kayla's POV

I was packing my stuff, I wasn't going to stay here anymore. I was stuck here because my dad was out of town on business and couldn't come take me home. I was done with all of this drama. I grabbed my bags and moved to another cabin. I was walking when I saw Diana, she looked at me and then ran away.

I sighed and said to myself" I wish things were different". I sat my stuff down in my new cabin. I unpack because I was going to find some way to leave. Jace doesn't need me anymore...

The thought of him not needing me anymore made tears run down my face, maybe I just don't belong here anymore............. I sat in my cabin ignoring everyone.

Jace's POV

I can't believe Kayla was leaving, I didn't want her to leave. I was sitting in my cabin when I heard a knock on my door I got up and answered it was Diana.

Diana saw that I had been crying" Jace why were you crying?".

I sadly said," Kayla's leaving".

Diana hugged me" I'm so sorry Jace, it's my fault".

I hugged her back" No, she just got the wrong idea, she thought I loved you more than her".

Diana apologized " I'm sorry, It'll all be okay though".

I nodded" I wish I could stop her from leaving".

Diana stood up and replied" You'll figure out something Jace, If she loves you she won't leave".

I smiled" Thanks Diana, Your a good friend".

Diana smiled back and then left my cabin.

I was going to stop Kayla from leaving...