Chapter 26: The hospital date and an apology...

Hey guys!! Here's chapter 23!!!!! Love y'all!!!! collab with jaceyybooo but I came up with most of this chapter... This chapter might be long.. Enjoy!!! Baii 😘✌️
--------------------------------------------
Kayla's POV
I woke up at the sound of a really loud banging downstairs, I turned over and looked at my alarm clock. It read: 7:30am. I groaned and threw a pillow over my head and attempted to go back to sleep.

Then I heard my phone go off... I sleepily said" Ugh..... Who's texting me at 7:30 in the morning". I turned over and grabbed my phone.. I saw Jace texted me...

Jace❤️: Good morning Kayls.

I ignored it and tried to go back to sleep but my phone went off again

Jace ❤️: Kayla wakeee up...

Jace ❤️: Wake up!!

Jace❤️: Come on get up sleepy head

I finally got annoyed and texted him back...

Kayla 💖: IM AWAKE NORMAN!!!!! YOU CAN SHUT UP NOW!!!!

Jace ❤️: Be ready in 30 minutes

I realized today was Saturday... I yawned and realized I had slobber on my shirt... I sat up and looked at my ankle. It was bending a weird way in my cast...

I thought" isn't it supposed to be getting better?

I tried to get up but my ankle wouldn't move, I yelped really loudly in pain and fell on the floor....

My dad came rushing up to my room" Sweetie, what's wrong?".

I started crying in pain" My ankle... Look it won't move". No matter what I did it wouldn't move.

My dad came and examined how weird my foot looked in my cast" It should have been almost healed by now, I'll call your doctor. Hang in there sweetie".

It hurt really bad, my phone went off again, I tried to stay still but managed to reach over and grab it. Another message from Jace.

Jace ❤️: You ready?

Kayla 💖: No, I'm sorry but I can't go I have to go to the doctor.

Jace❤️: Why?!? Are you okay?!?

Kayla💖: My foot is bending weirdly in my cast and it won't move.

Jace❤️: Awe 😔, I'm sorry. Do you want me to come over there?

Kayla 💖: It's okay, you don't have to.

Jace ❤️: Kayla..... Are you sure?

My dad came back in the room and said" Okay sweetie, calm down. We have to take you to the Emergency room right now, your doctor isn't there today".

I nodded and screeched again in pain, my dad lightly picked me up and brought me downstairs, he put a shoe on my foot that was normal and took me out to the car. He lightly set me down in the back seat with my foot elevated.

My dad got in the car and pulled out of the driveway.. I was hoping my foot was gonna be okay.

We arrived at the hospital, my dad carried me in and said to the nurse at the front desk" Hi, my daughter needs to be seen".

The nurse looked at me and my dad and said" Okay, What's her first and last name?".

My dad said" Kayla Morgan". The nurse typed into the computer.