Introduction

Dear Diary,

                Hey, I'm sorry but Imma have to write down on your awesome clean pages with my crappy penmanship. haha :D

                 It's my first time to have a diary too, so I may have to write some stupid things on the following pages. I hope it's okay with you.

                We have just finished moving from Windy City, Daromel to the beautiful metropolitan homeland of the Daromelanian Kingdom.  It's great here since I dont have to wear triple jackets when Im about to go outside. Windy City's snowy environment makes me really frosty, especially when Im about to go outside for a walk so I'm happy I moved here. Haven't got any great friends in windy city  though, except my bandmates, who moved in here as well.

                Oh yeah diary, I forgot to tell you that I'm in a band. I mostly played bass but I can do drums or lead ... or even sing if Jenny can't .  Jenny is our rhythm guitarist and our lead vocals by the way. Paolo is our master drummer, and allan is our backup vocals and a master lead guitarist. Mostly when we are all at windy city, we have to travel long distances in order for us to meet and practice, but now we had convinced our parents to study at the kingdom and found ourselves a cool apartment so we can live under one roof!

                Isn't this cool? Me and Jenny and Paolo and Allan in one neighborhood? Yeaah! we're going to rock the place down! Well, for a little. I just had one major performance though, when I played bass during the  national sports ceremony, we are the cover band for that event, and my welcoming performance to Thesis , the band that I am in right now. :)

                We're all eighteen years old now, going to our senior high school at a new school. Sure, we may end up as new kids, but we can handle ourselves. That's what being in a band gives you - the confidence. With us on one roof, what could happen wrong right?

                I have more stories to tell you tomorrow, diary. Just you wait :)

                                                                                                                                                ~Antonio Villanueva ;)