Chapter 25 - Thesis United

"Man, I still can't believe what I'm hearing from our professor." Allan distractedly slammed the steering wheel.

"Hey, calm down man. I wanna go home in this van , not in a casket." Paolo warned Allan.

"Heh, might as well go with those." Allan sarcastically replied.

I stumbled upon a note in my bag when I was searching for my notebook. it was the note that was given to me by Aimei at my locker. 

I thought I threw this last week.

"Hey, " Allan seemed to notice something. "Jenny."

Jenny remained silent, intact with her thoughts. the way she's looking up tells all of it.

Allan snapped her out of her thinking. "Hey Jenny!"

"WHAAT!?" startled Jenny, which seemed to have just shifted back to reality.

"Now. That's better." Allan looked at the crossroads with a sly grin.

"YOU CONDESCENDING - " Jenny was about to punch Allan's face but Allan suddenly hit the break pedal hard, letting Jenny get off balanced and smack her head in the window.

Without a moment's notice, Jenny lunged herself to the driver's seat in hopes of wrecking Allan . She was grabbed by Paolo , sadly.

"Hey, seriously. Stop it." Paolo calmly put Jenny down her side. "I wanna go home safe. Please."

"What is WRONG with you Allan!?" Jenny screamed in a frequency that seemed unbearable to my ears.

"What's wrong?! This! This ... thing that we are in right now!" Allan finally admitted.

"What. This traffic?"Jenny looked around. 

"Well, the traffic is contributing but .." Allan seemed to startle himself as well with the traffic.  "This. This event! This... This ghost thing that I'm trying to comprehend! "

"If I may ask, Allan. " Paolo asked. "What is with you and ghosts?"

"Ghosts aren't real! They're ... they're stories of old people who wants to scare children to force feed them or to make them sleep early! They... they don't. " He slammed the steering wheel again in frustration. "Gaaah! After that event at the cafeteria..."

"Relax, they're not even ghosts to start with. " Jenny said.

"Now look who's talking, making me want to relax?!" Allan looked at Jenny badly.

"HEY!" Jenny screamed back at Allan.

"Stop it , please!" Paolo pleaded.

Seeing them quarreling over stuffs that don't even make sense ... Is this really us? Or was this event happened due to them fainting , well, excluding Allan , triggered this?