Chapter 20 - Unbound

"You sure we need to do this?"

"Yes, Antonio. We must. I, Axielle Valenrod, demand it." Followed by a sly grin.

"Now, come on. We need  to move quick. I'll guard the door." She alerted.

"But...before that..." I hesitated.

"Oh, what now, Antonio?" She eagerly replied, as if can't wait to see the ghost.

"Do we really need to do this today?"

She looked away. "Your call. We're not allowed here tomorrow, and there be lots of people on Monday. Tsk, your call."

Alright. She convinced me enough already. She always does.

I approached the new door that was shut. The door was painted gray. My favorite color. I have the keys to the room in which the professor gave me as well earlier.

"Now remember, only you can enter the room, and nobody else." She adviced.

"Uhh... yeah... better take care of that." I said.

"I will." She replied. "Don't worry. Now go."

Here it goes. I opened the door with the keys.

As I opened, the place was entirely covered with new instruments that I really wanna touch, the guitars, the trombones, the bass violin at the back row...

..and the old heather piano. It was there.

"Now play like you've never played before." She winked at me then she closed the door.

Alright. It's now or never. They said that I need to summon the ghost like I did before. And that kind of ghost pretty much attends to music that was created by me, which gives me the chill whenever I do it.

Especially now as I ready my fingers down the old heather piano. I missed this instrument.

And without a moment's notice, I played hard. I played so hard good music can only sound this good in my ears. Im playing the same sonata that I played when I last went here. The same soothing sound that made the whole room icy and chilling... only this time...

only this time...

she... she...

she appeared. With her blazing yellow yukata .Her appearance was a bit blurry, and her physique is as well. She just looks like a hologram - something that I can't touch. completely like a ghost.

It gave me that chill.That chill that I always hated to feel when I see her.That incriminating fear whenever I always see her for the first time.

But ... there is something with her smile that turns me out every time whenever she does.It's as if whenever we see each other, she's relieved somehow, because I for sure can feel that.

That's why I want to set her free from where she is right now. That's why I'm efforting so much for a ghost that I can just ignore or get cast away by some ghost hunter.

Maybe this is the reason . Maybe this is it.

I shouted the pronunciation of words that resemble her name.

From that very moment, I called her by her name.

For the first time in forever.

the mirage of what seems to be a hologram of her magically turned into reality. Her yukata was showing off quite vibrantly.

Then, she showed off as a shining source of light. She became brighter and brighter by the second.The light burned my eyes as I tried to make it focus on her, but the light was becoming so bright I had to look away.