Chapter 27 - The Confrontation

"Look" Allan tried to notice the entire room ."Tony's laughing like hell again. Who did you called again, huh?" 

Paolo had finally finished putting his shoes. It took us almost half an hour to find his 'special' sock's partner... It's a delight to see them together wrapped in that feet of his. "I'm pretty sure it's miss Valenrod." He smirked.

Allan gve a disgusted laugh. "Heh. First, the ghost. Then, the whole passing out thing. What's next, Tony beating me up at picking up chicks? Yeah right." He smirked off.

I showed him my phone contact history so he can see. "But it really is Axielle. See?"

He grabbed my phone like a snatcher downtown and investigated it like a cop in the suburbs. 

The sudden sequence of actions made Paolo laugh himself out. "What now, Allan? haha!"

Allan just returned my phone with his head down like someone snapped his neck or something. "What is wrong with this woorld...."

"Sometimes, it's not jut your time, dude." Paolo said to Allan while standing up , and moving a few paces to tap me in my right shoulder. "Not all the chicks dig the guitars , you know. Especially when your bass player knows how to drop panties with his voice."

"What now!?" I disgustedly paced myself away from Paolo. 

"Whatever dude. " Allan shrugged off. "Besides, I can hit on Axielle but... someone's gonna slap me so hard in the freaking face when I get off.." Then, he continued to speak in a low , monotone voice. "If she can slap me anywhere then that's fine..."

"Hey!" Jenny shouted at Allan. "I can still hear that!"

"Say Jenny..." Paolo tried to ask her something. "You're kinda silent nowadays. What happened?"

"Oh, nothing. It's just that we're gonna sing for the... "She sighed. "Emperor tomorrow... I hope I don't make too much mistakes."

"Heh, it's all in your head, miss vocalist. " Paolo reassured.

"Yeah. We chose you to sing while you play your guitar for a reason, you know." Allan reminded her.

"Yeah, that I can sing better than you!?" She boasted on Allan.

"I'm too depressed to admit, but yeah." Allan smirked. "But only since I can't play and sing at the same time."

"Yeah me too." Paolo said. "But you can do it effortlessly. Like you're playing around in a karaoke but you're hitting every single note just right."

"Hey, that's kinda... hard to do , you know." Jenny defended herself, looking at the front door. "Especially if you're gonna do it for someone ... special.

Allan sighed as well. "Well....The bitch has  a point."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME!?" Jenny raised her voice to her natural , looud voice.

"Nothing. I was just joking." Allan replied.