Chapter 18 part 2 - Merging Thoughts

"Where have you been, Tony?" was my welcoming message from Jenny as I entered our house, or apartment, or .. house. Whatever.

"I just went to school to discuss some matters with professor Zimilan. " I quickly replied.

"Oh, I see. " She said. " I thought Allan came with you. The van's gone."

"Uh, no. I just took the roving bus to school." I said. Roving buses are free transport buses that tour the kingdom. It's the king's orders to put up things like those in the vicinity, and is one of the main reasons why I love being in the kingdom. "And I took my weekly allowance from our bank on my way home." I added.

"You have any idea where that douche is, Tony?" Her tone became a bit serious.

I remembered something about Allan going on a date with someone. I forgot who but I ..

"He told me that he was going on a date with ..."

Oh shit. He also said not to let anyone know about it. Shit.

"No, I mean meet up with - no I mean.."

"You're hesitating." She got up and walked right at me.

she grabbed both of my shoulders and started shaking me.

"Agh!" I terrifiedly reacted. Jenny's so strong.

"HE'S IN A DATE WITH WHO!?"  Jenny demanded.

"Agh let me go first!" I demanded as well.

She just shook me even harder. "TELL ME NOW, TONY!"

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell! I'll tell!" I screamed back.

She threw me on a blue three seater sofa. Ohh, I never knew we had a sofa.

"Hey, where did this sofa came from?" I asked.

"ANTONIO!" She angrily replied.

"Alright! Alright! He met with someone but I forgot her name." I admitted.

"Are you playing with me too, huh!?" She gets angrier and angrier with every word.

"I forgot her name but I knew who she was! She's ... She's part of the ghost club too, she has a blonde hair and gray eyes. And she always wears this weird pink jacket around the school."

"You, you mean Angela?" She wondered.

"Yes. I mean no! What the hell! She's not even blonde! And she never wears weird stuffs all over her uniform." I defended.

"Oh right. " She wondered even further. Then she looked at me. 

"Oh yeah, Angela called earlier. She's looking for you. Better call her back." She said.

"Uh, how did she found out our house number?" I also now wondered.

"No idea." Jenny quinced. "Oh, maybe Paolo or Allan gave it to her."

"uhh.. no chance." I replied. "They won't even talk straight to Angela. Especially Allan, he's quite nervous when Angela's around."

"Heh, weird." She shrugged.

She clenched her fists. "Oh, I'm gonna kill him when he gets back!"

Then she laughed and looked at me. "You know, Tony? There's a weird thing about the school. They don't have a music club."

yes, professor Zimilan told me that but. "Yeah...wonder if there's one before."

"Hardly." She replied. "I mean look at the piano room."

Yeah. I still remember that freakin door. 

"Anyways," she added. "eat up. The club orientations will start at 3pm. Don't wanna be late. "

"Uhh, about the club orientation..." I opened up. I'll try to tell her the thing that professor Zimilan told me about.

"Yes, Tony?" She replied.

"It's about the music club. The professor wants us to create one." I revealed.

"Oh." She seemed to have stopped in her tracks.

"Oh, you don't want to? I can tell the prof if-"

"No, no." She interrupted. "It's not like I hate the whole thing. I just wondered that I'll hate going to them clubs as just 'members'. You know?"

I just nodded.

"But if we'll lead the whole pack then. Well, you know why we moved in here , right?" Jenny asked.

"To be anonymous, yes." I remembered our plan before we even reached the kingdom.

"Which obviously failed because of Allan and your freaking awesome cover." She winked at me.

I just chuckled. "Heh, oh stop it you."

"So if we're gonna lead them then that's fine with me." She finally reached a verdict. "However,"

"However?" I wondered.

"It's so, so short notice. We'll never inform the others about our club." Jenny said.

"So, what's the plan?" I said.

"Well have to delay our club's orientation for at least a week. You know, to handle paperworks and stuff." She calculated. "Can you tell that to prof?"

"Yeah." I confirmed. "So, we'll still go to school later?"

"Yeah," She replied eagerly. "I wanna see the rest of the clubs in action!"

"Well, alright then. I'll go wake Paolo up." She added. "Sorry I kinda overcooked the bacon."

"It's alright." I love overcooked stuffs anyway.

Sigh. So we will all go to music club , huh? I wonder what's going on in Allan's mind now.

And I wonder if Paolo's alright with his Yuki thing.

Well, the bacon's not gonna eat themselves, do they?