Chapter 11 - The Ghost Club

Dear Diary,

So many unbelievable things has already happened this day, and all of them are really stressing. I just can't even tell apart what is real and what is not. The whole shift of dimension, the floating hemispheres , the princess stuck in time, the ghost that continuosuly devours me of joy and peace whenever I wanted to is just killing me. This is really unexpected.

I never thought that my bandmates would really help me out in my predicament though. I just thought that they will just stand there to watch as I dread from all these hallucinations... but when they had their own taste of the madness that I have received, they would never effort this far.

We have just finished playing that melody I have just recorded earlier in Paolo's recorder. They are just really restless that night. They were paranoid that the ghost and the experience with the unknown strip in time will happen to them and they believed that if we played .... our song.... the ghost will never touch their imaginations.

I'm not even sure she's a ghost anymore but the doubt lingers as I play the recording of the melody back. It's almost as if she's singing along with the song. My bandmates can't hear the voice of the girl I just met at the other side of the dimension but I can.

It's really "our song" , huh? 

-Antonio

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  

"It's ... a good rendition, if not clumsy." Professor Zimilan commented on the recording as he steps to the beat of the guitars and pianos. "It's just funny to know that you did this in the middle of the night." He ounced a little smile.

"It's ten in the evening, sir. I think it's fairly acceptable." Jenny shrugged as she wiped her eyes out of drowsiness. I think she never had any good sleep last night. Well in fact, we never had any good shut-eyes as well. 

"Please, tell us it's alright." Paolo leaned in closer to the professor's table. He's a bit of a drowsy guy today because of what has happened, but it's alright.

"hmmm... " The professor leaned back , as if reaching out something in his pocket. "I've been thinking a lot about you people and the little mess that you've gotten into."

"Little?" Jenny raised her voice in disbelief. "Oh okay, I think you'll take it seriously when we saw a giant dragon ghost or we accidentally ripped our heads off because a vampire told us to do so, huh?" she clenched her fists in anger.

"Woah, Jenny. I am your teacher. Respect me or you'll gonna get kicked out here. " Zimilan warned. "I obviously dont want to help the likes of you. This event really excites me because it really showed that you guys are just the same as the other students here." 

I suddenly felt a mixed emotion of anger and fear. Anger because of professor Zimilan not possibly caring about what we have just experienced, and fear because .... I may not be able to get out of this situation. What would happen to us if professor Zimilan can't help us? 

"But..." The professor stood up and faced the blackboard "As a descendant of the Mayful Wizards, my code is to help others when they can't help themselves." He sighed. "So consider yourselves lucky this time ".

"Oh... that's why you became a teacher." Paolo pointed out to the prof.

"No, not that kind of help." The professor shook his head. "No no.... Uhnna! Magic! Forces that are not normal in the common eye! Things that ordinary Gadolinians can't do! Well... for now. " 

He started to pick up a chalk." You see this chalk? This chalk is made by-"

"Humans?" Allan interrupted.