Chapter 3 - To Tame A Ghost

Unnh… What happened?

"Antonio! Antonio! Somebody wants to see you!"

What the… who was that? where am I? Wait, this is the back room… like the dream I had earlier… 

Everybody's here again, the staff.. same routine, same positions….

"Antonio! Antonio!"

 somebody tapped me on my right shoulder from behind. It's that bald guy in a black suit again. with the same features and the same voice..

"Somebody wants to see you, Mr. Villanueva. She's right behind you."

I turned back again… Everybody seemed to fade again. Everyone, gone. Like in my previous dream.

I turned to the bald guy, he disappeared as well. The room suddenly got colder. and I can't hear anything now. suddenly, I felt like the walls are starting to freeze. I can see ice forming from the walls , from the floors ….

the room gets colder and colder with every breath that I took…  I wanted to turn, but I don't wanna see that … thing … again.

but the room turned itself, and I saw … that … again… that cold excuse for a corpse .. with bloody eyes  and severed skins… The one that I saw in the piano room….

It was just staring at me… as it stared … more blood is flowing through its eyes, as it if it was crying, but it can't speak for itself.

Then suddenly, It opened its mouth . with more blood flowing from its gashes …

"ANTONIO!!!!"

It let out its scream. It was like … a girl's voice, in agony.

I tried to speak, but I can't make a sound.

"ANTONIO!!!!"

The room gets blurry, the lights are starting to go down as that thing approaches me. The more it gets dark, the more it approaches. It let out another scream.

"ANTONIO!!!!"

The lights went down.

The coldness fades out. I can feel steadied breaths at my face… I can feel that the thing, is up close at me.

I felt something grabbed my hand. I couldn't move. I can't say anything. I don't know what to do.

Then I heard a thundering cry.

"ANTONIO!!! WAKE UP!!!"

"Hey, look ! I think he's waking up." A male pale voice said.

"Yeah! Look!" Another male voice said. I think it was the voice of Allan.

Uhh. Where am I ? Am I still in the piano room? What happened?

As I open my eyes, I can feel that I'm in somebody's arms. But who? It feels soft though. I tried to turn my head up to see that it was …

"A-angela?" I said weakly. 

"Oh hi, Antonio! You all right? We saw you knocked out cold in this room." She replied nicely. Classic Angela.

I turned around to see my bandmates were here. Even our literature professor was here too. 

"It seems like the nap earlier during the class wasn't enough for you." He said in his classic ,monotone voice. My bandmates laughed. Even Angela giggled.

Sigh. Thanks for always making everything alright, professor. -_-

"What happened here, Antonio?" Angela said.