Chapter 9 - In Paolo's Eyes

• Dedicated to Asuka Tokinobu

"What? You can't be serious. " I shrugged as I examine the old note . We made it in the house fifteen minutes ago, and we are in the room of the poor guy. I'm really hungry though..when will Jenny start to cook something? I'm starving.

Paolo grabbed the note back. "Are you sure that you haven't received it before?" He handed the letter to Antonio.

"No... I was really scared." He shriveled. Ugh I hate it when Antonio does that.

Without hesitation I tried to encourage him. "Oh come on, it's just a piece of paper. An old paper. Who knows ,somebody might have pulled a prank on us while we are investigating the freaking van earlier."

"I.. I just hope that it was... just a prank..." Antonio said. He was still looking down.

"Oh come on, Allan." Jenny stood up and faced me. "It was practically a ghost. No one could have put that note on the seat that quick."

"Oh, there you are with your ghosts again.." before I've even freakin finish what I was about to say, the loudmouthed Jenny interrupted again.

"If you can't help with Antonio's anxiety, can you please get out of here?"

Ugh... I have no choice, do I?

"Look, Tony." I tried to apologize "I, .. I believe you and the ghosts but, please get a hold of yourself together. You're a musician. "

"I'm trying, Allan." He replied. "Don't worry. I think I'm just imagining... things."

Well, argumenting further wouldn't mean anything anymore, right? Logic wont get you far when you're talking with an emotional person, so I just shut up.

"Hey, where's the organ anyway?" Paolo said.

"It's on it's way, maybe fifteen minutes." Jenny answered.

Fifteen minutes? Alright, I think Imma have some fresh air outside first.

"Imma go outside for the moment , alright? " I said as I open the door.

"Wait, " Jenny said. " Can you at least order take outs ?"

"Uh.. sure. " I just agreed .

Wooh, finally. out from that depressing room.

I wonder what can I do tonight? I think I might have to take a walk outside first...

"Hey"

"Oh, hey Pao." I think Paolo followede me outside.

"Can , can I just talk to you for a second?" He asked.

Oh.. I wonder what could it be. Paolo rarely wants to talk about somethings to us since he is the original problem solver... What's up with him?

"I figured out that you're good with these things so..." He said.