I

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
Your PoV~
BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

"Christ sake shut up..." I moan, practically throwing my alarm clock on the floor to get it to be quiet. I run the sleet away from my (e/c) eyes and sit on the edge of my bed looking at my (f/c) themed room with many music posters and the date on my  'Pusheen' calendar.

"7th of September" I mumble, as realisation starts to kick in I flop back down on my bed

"Great, just great... First day at my new school" I groan wishing this was just some stupid dream but unfortunately I need to go. I open my cupboard and bring out my uniform that my dad had bought for me a while back and I hadn't even bothered to look at the clothing items. It was quite a nice uniform actually, a black and white tartan skirt and tie with a plain white shirt and a beautiful black blazer with white edging.

 It was quite a nice uniform actually, a black and white tartan skirt and tie with a plain white shirt and a beautiful black blazer with white edging

I slipped the uniform on and combed my (h/l) (h/c) hair with some struggle getting the nots out of it

I slipped the uniform on and combed my (h/l) (h/c) hair with some struggle getting the nots out of it. After I finished my birds nest I slipped on my black pumps and grabbed my black rucksack, slinging it on my back. I quickly glance at my bright blue watch on my wrist.

"7:45" i say aloud to my self

"The train comes at 8:11 so I need to leave at 7:50" I say out aloud once again. I run into my music room and grab my saxophone because my mother had payed for me to have private lessons at school so I will be keeping my saxophone there at the school. It was too late to make cereal so I quickly grabbed a piece of bread and lightly toasted it spreading some butter quickly onto it. I race out of the door and start my speedy walk to the station while eating my 'on-the-go' breakfast and plugging in my head phones to listen to some classical piano pieces I am studying.

Time skip ~
After about a five minute walk I arrive at the station with a couple of minutes to spare. I take out my money, unplug my headphone and go up to a brown haired man with green eyes at the ticket booth.

"Ummm hi, Can I  please have a termly ticket from (where you live) to shingashina town" (a termly ticket runs by school terms so it will end when the Autumn term ends) I ask politely, shingashina town was very large and most students would get into Titan high secondary school by distance because they would be a five minute walk away, however you got in on music scholarship, and the only student to of ever got in on music scholarship ever. The boy nodded and started printing out the ticket you needed.