XXVII

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Levi's PoV ~

I watch as the person in the car stumbles out clutching his head. 'I caused this....' Is all I can think. 'If (y/n) dies.... I'm responsible for her death'

"Wh-what happened?" He mutters. I snap out of my dazed state and reactions start to kick in. 'I'm not gonna let (y/n) die' I grab my phone and dial ( your country's emergency number)

"Which service to you require?" A lady asks on the end of the phone

"Ambulance " I say quickly, trying to keep calm. I run up to (y/n) while the lady puts me through to the ambulance service and I give them the address of where I am. I lay (y/n) on her back and take of my blazer using it as a pillow for her head to prevent her choking on her blood. 'Shit what about that other guy?' I think as I look over to the man he had his hand on his forehead and his other hand on the bonnet of the car supporting himself. Blood was seeping through his fingers and down his face. I look at (y/n) and quickly run over to the man.

"Sir please sit down I've called an ambulance" I say leading him over to the pavement where he sits down slightly dazed.

"Ch-check if th-the girl is bre-breathing" he mumbles. I nod and run back over to (y/n), placing the back of my hand by her nose.

"Shit, she isn't breathing...." Panic starts to set in but I just manage to control myself. 'CPR' I think locking my right hand over the top of my left hand and placing it on the left of her chest. I start to press hard and at a steady rhythm, I think of the song (y/n) played this evening on the saxaphone and I sing it in my head, pressing to the beat.

"Come on (y/n) ...." I mumble, I start to hear sirens and hope it's the ambulance, I keep going with CPR.

"Please (y/n) ! Don't leave me!" I say tears streaming down my face. I hear running footsteps and I look up to meet with the face of a paramedic.

"Ok Im gonna count to three and then I'll take over, after that go to the ambulance and a nurse will check you over, you are probably in a state of shock." I nod still crying, chocking on my tears.

"One two three!"the man suddenly jumps in and continues CPR. A women runs up to me and wraps a blanket round my shoulders, sitting me down on the back of the ambulance.

"Hi my name is Sarah , and yours is...?" She asks

"Levi..." I say staring at (y/n) in shock

"What a lovely name, do you know the girl?" I nod

"She's my best friend, her name is (y/n) (l/n) " I quickly glance over to the man where another female paramedic was attending to the gash on his head.

"Ok, where are her parents?"

"Her fathers a pianist and her mother an opera singer, they're on tour in Europe at the moment"

"Ok does (y/n) have a phone?" I nod

"where abouts do you live?"

"Just in that house there, (y/n)s house is to the left of mine" I say pointing to the houses

" do you have a spare key to her house?" I nod again

"Ok so what I'm going to get you to do is go into (y/n)s house and find her parents number, can you do that for me?" I nod and remove the blanket from my shoulders and run to my house picking up (y/n)s spare keys and unlocking her front door. I knew she kept a note book somewhere where she kept everybody's numbers. I darted up to her office and grabbed the Pusheen note book before darting back to the nurse and giving it to her. (Y/n) was now in the ambulance on a stretcher with an oxygen mask on her face. the man was still doing CPR.

"Thank you very much, I assume that she keeps everybody's numbers in here so I'll contact you if anything happens. One last thing I need you to do is contact one of (y/n)s female friends so she can sort out (y/n) an over night bag, like she's going to a sleepover. (Y/n) may want some photos of friends or family or just anything to make her feel at home"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"She's alive!" One of the paramedics says rejoicing over the sound of the heart monitor. I sigh with relief knowing that I can see (y/n) for another day.

"Sarah we need to go! He knows what to do right?" Sarah nods and gives me a warm smile.

"She's in safe hands now..." She says before closing the ambulance doors taking the man and (y/n) to A + E. I run back to my house and call Hanji.

"Hey short stack!"

"(Y/n)s been in a car accident "

"What!? I'm coming over now, I'll call Isabel and farlen as well." She hangs up and I sit down on my sofa still crying.

"I can't even do anything to fucking help her! All I can do is mope" I say telling myself off. I think of something I can do, or give to her, but I can't. I siting the couch twiddling my thumbs.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I open the door the see a panicked Hanji, a sobbing Isabel and a distressed Farlen. Isabel immediately jumps into my arms crying on my shoulder. Farlen was holding a bunch of bright flowers, Hanji holding a tin of (y/n)s favorite cookies and Isabel was clutching an envelope and a small baby (f/c) coloured teddy bear.

"Hanji, Isabel, the paramedics told me that you need to get (y/n) an over night bag ready. Then we can go see her, while your doing that me and farlen will contact (y/n)s other friends" Hanji and Isabel nod and I throw them the spare keys as they dart of to (y/n)s house.

"Who do we need to call?" Farlen asks

"Eren, Mikasa, Armin , Christa, Ymir, Connie, Sasha, Annie and Jean"

"Christ she has a lot of friends... I'll do the first five you do the last lot" I nod and start dialling.

Hanjis PoV~

We run into (y/n)s room and search through her cupboards for a bag. I finally find one and place it on the bed.

"Ok I'll do clothes, Isabel you do photos and other stuff like that" she nods and starts gathering things from the bedroom and her office. I find a pair of (y/n)s musical pyjamas and through them in along with some underwear. I see a hoodie that (y/n) might like to wear and throw that in aswell. My eyes dart to the corner of the room and I spot her phone charger and phone, I pick that up and also placing it in the bag. I remember that (y/n) plays the ukulele and I run down to her music room and pick up the ukulele shaped case. Isabel had finished collecting items and had got some photos of (y/n) and her parents, some of her and friends and she had picked up (y/n)s song/note book along with her pencil case we put the items in the bag and headed back to Levi's house locking the door behind us. Farlen and Levi had finished calling everyone.

"Let's go" Farlen says seriously and we jump into his car heading to A + E. please, please be ok (y/n) .....

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*