VII

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
Levi's PoV~

'Why do I feel this way? What is this feeling (y/n)s making me feel? '

"Who am I kidding?! I'm definitely coming down with something " I say outloud, placing the back of my hand on my slightly wet forehead. I sigh and grab a wet flannel lying down on my bed and placing it on my forehead. I close my eyes and let sleep do the rest.

Time skip~

Your PoV ~

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

"Stop beeping at me!" I say whacking the clock off the bedside table causing it to hit the floor with a loud bump. I yawn and rather than changing I stay in my musical note patterned top and *cough*short*cough* shorts pijamas, having breakfast first instead. I take out some bran flakes and pour them in a bowl the adding milk. I sit on the couch watching adventure time like the true kid I am. I'm munching away when a knock sounds at my door, I open the door with the bowl still in my hand to see the sassy munchkin.

"Tch what are doing brat?"

"*munch* f-eating my fbreakfast fof *munch* fcourse!" I say with a mouthful of cereal.

"Get ready brat! Your gonna be late!" He says shoving me back inside my house.

"Fine fine fine!" I say placing my bowl down on the kitchen unit as he literally carries me to my room to get changed.

"Woah levi! Calm down! We have enough time!" I say giggling as he practically kicks down my door and throws me onto my bedroom floor.

"Get dressed brat" he walks out slamming the door behind him. I sigh, shaking my head and pinching the bridge of my nose. I walk over to my wardrobe and take out my black and white uniform laying it on the bed and taking off my pijamas. I slip on my uniform and go to my en suite bathroom, brushing my teeth and hair and washing my face. I pick up my rucksack from the corner of my room and sling it over my shoulder, bolting out of my room and down the stairs.

"OK! Let's go!" I grab Levi's wrist dragging him up and off of the couch and out if the door way, quickly locking the door behind me. We run down the road towards the train station.

DING DING DING DING DING DING

"(Y/n) we've gotta hurry up! That's out train!" Levi shouts now dragging ME. We run onto the platform and jump through the doors just as they close behind us.

"That was *pant* close" I say laughing.

"Tch we almost missed it because of you" Levi says brushing off some dirt that I couldn't even see. We sat down on the red cushioned seat and wait for the train to reach our station.

Time skip (like HUGE time skip allllll the way to Saturday, yah sorry I had a tiny writers block. Tiny... TINY kk)

I stand in my kitchen in shorts and an oversized hoodie that went pass my shorts, today was just one of those lazy days, nothing to do nothing to say. I poured the boiling water and pasta into a colander. I watched, bemused by the fact you had to cook pasta in water, Like of all things to cook it in! I giggled out loud to myself at my stupid thoughts. I mixed in some tomato sauce and cheese, I sat down at my table in the dining room and ate the delicious food.

DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG

I look at the grandfather clock and see that it's two o'clock. I put my head back down, continuing to eat the delicious food without a care in the world.

KNOCK KNOCK

"I wonder who it is" I say out loud, I walk up to my front door to reveal Levi holding piles of books and a single pencil case on top of the 'mountain of books' .

"Mf- Levi?! What mf-are you Mf-doing Mf-here?!" I say surprised with a mouth full of pasta and while stealthily trying trying to pull my shorts down so it didn't look like I was just wearing a hoodie and nothing else...

"You already forgot brat? Tch, remember we agreed that I would tutor you in English and you would tutor me in piano?" I make an 'o' shape with my mouth remembering our 'contract' if you could call it that.

"*gulp* Yeah I remember now..." I say nervously laughing and rubbing the nape of my neck and finishing the food in my mouth. I widen the door let him inside the warm house, he dumps his books and other various items down on the dining room table while I put my bowl of pasta in the fridge to eat for a later date. What?! I can't waste food! That's against my morals, sasha taught me that.

"I'm just gonna go upstairs to grab my stuff" he nods and I realise I have a small office area upstairs next to my bedroom which I use to record in sometimes and just do work in generally. it's much more comfortable than a hard kitchen table.

"I have an office area upstairs if you wanna go there, it's a lot more comfortable" he nods again and I walk up to the table and pick up about half of the books

"(Y/n) you don't have to-" he says reaching over trying to take the books out of my hand, I swat it back and tut at him. He sighs and rolls his eyes giving in. We walk upstairs and open a black door with white music notes and a sigh saying '(y/n)'s office! Welcome!' With a smiley face at the end.

"Tch, really brat?" He says raising an eyebrow, I giggle and walk into my office which (like my bedroom) was littered with various music posters of musicians and artists. I grabbed the stool I used to play the guitar on while recording and sat down in it, giving Levi the spiny chair.

"How rude of me! I just realised I didn't offer you a drink! So what will it be ?" I asked Levi

"Black tea please" I nodded and bolted back downstairs into the kitchen. Boiling the kettle and getting some chocolate digestives out of the cupboard and pouring a majority of them onto a plate. The kettle finished boiling and I put two tea bags into two black mugs that had music notes on them. My mum and dad once brought them for me as a 'sorry' gift for not being able to make it to a concert I was in. It's weird how Levi likes his tea without milk whereas I have to have tons of milk in mine for it to even taste satisfactory. I grab the plate of biscuits in my mouth and a cup in each hand, I head upstairs and knock on the door with my forehead seeing as I had no free hands. Levi opened the door and with a 'tch' and took the digestives out of my mouth while rolling his eyes

"Thanks" I say shyly as he places them in the table. I get to mug coasters and put them on the table with the mugs on top. I grab my pencil case, English book and note book, plonking my self next to Levi.

Time skip~

"Wait so a semi-colon is used before doing a list right?"

"No, that's a colon, a semi-colon is used to break up the sentence more, got it?" Levi said pointing two things on the laptop screen that practically looked identical.

"Ok I think I've got it" I say knitting my eyebrows together.

DING DONG DING DONG

"Looks like it's times up " I say sighing, for once I was actually starting to understand English.

"Here's a sheet on semi colons and colons, you can give it a go at home if you want just for practice " he says handing me a sheet. I nod and look at the jumbled up words.

"Seeing as I'm gonna tutor you in practically less than an hour do you wanna stay here and make your self at home, I'm just gonna have a shower and change" he nodded and walked downstairs with his cup of tea.

"You can switch on the T.V. If you want!" I shout down the stairs at him. I go into my en suite bathroom to get a towel, unfortunately my own bathroom didn't have a shower only a bath so I couldn't shower in my en suite. I went into the main shower room and turned on the water so it was hot. I took off my clothes and let the scolding water burn my back.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Hey guys sorry this is shorter than usual I just wanted to publish something for you guys hoped you liked it :)