XXXVIII

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Your pov~

I guess you can say it's weird having the boy of my dreams as my boyfriend. It has been all the talk at Titan high.

"I heard the musician and the bad boy are together!"

"Really?! That can't end well..."

Some comments nice some.... Not so nice. The kiss was romantic and perfect and everything I ever dreamed of but I have never been in a relationship! I don't know what to do, or say; school has started again and all my music exams will be soon so it's not like I can spend every second of my time with him; I have over six instrument exams! Not including GCSEs. I haven't spoken to Levi since the kiss. I think it's time that I have an emergency meeting with Isabel. I text her and ask her to come round after school which she replies to saying she is happy to come. I take out a notebook from my office and sit back down on the sofa, twirling the pen in my hand waiting for Isabel. I start to write down a list of things I need to do, physical and emotional.

"Right, I need to pass my GCSEs, my music exams and musical theatre exams. Then I need to be able to spend time Levi aswell as my friends. Then my parents will come over in August to see my exam results which is... Eight months away. I also need to revise for my GCSEs and music, so all together that is eight extremely important things I need to do... Crap how the hell am I gonna do this!?" I say banging the book against my forehead several times.

"Well having a punch up with your notebook won't help" I turn around to see Isabel's cheeky grin.

"Isabel! Your here! I'll put the kettle on. Tea?"

"Yes please" I flick the switch and wait for the water to boil.

Time skip~

"What I suggest is keeping just one hour free on a Saturday or Sunday so you can spend time with him then"

"I have no free time Isabel!!" I say nervously laughing

"Well your just gonna have to make some time." Isabel says, sipping her tea. I sigh and take out a timetable which I used for revision times and music practice and lessons. I did have two hours free on a Saturday which I used for relaxing.

"I do have a two hour slot on a Saturday but that's for me to unwind and relax" I said.

"Well you can relax with Levi, being with him will help you take your exams and GCSEs off your mind for a bit" I nod, I hated it to be this formal but I had no other choice.

"I guess so, it's Friday today and Levi's meeting me tonight for a one off, I'll tell him tonight"

"Ooooo what you doing tonight!" Isabel's says leaning forward in her chair.

"Christ Isabel he's just making tea"

"Sex always starts with food!"

"ISABEL!!! You can't say that!" I say taken aback by her words

"It does! If it's not sex then it's at least gonna be a five minute make out session" she says truthfully

"When was the last time you guys kissed?"

"He came over and bought me a.... Box of chocolates then ...... We ate them together on the couch, we may or may not of kissed then....." The sudden truth hit me.