XXII

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Your PoV~

I woke up, looked at my pusheen calendar and groaned. The 19th of october. It was the day the play was to be performed. I had just about managed to memorise my lines, everything was ready. Christa had finished the dresses but won't let me see them till today, we had the whole school day off to practice and act the play in the drama room. Mr Oluo had cancelled all our lessons.

I stretched and heard the satisfying crack of my shoulders and back. I committed to my daily routine only this time changing into some black jeans and a blue and white checked flannel. I swung my rucksack over my shoulder and knocked on Levi's door. He swiftly walked out the front door and locked it.

"You learnt your lines?" He says as we walk to the station

"Just about, you?"

"Yeah, not like I have many lines anyway" I nod and we continue to walk to the station.

Time skip~

We went to registration, of course to be peppered with questions by people who weren't doing the play.

"How comes you're not in your uniform?" Connie asked.

"We're doing a play today!" Sasha says brightly. I smile at them thinking how perfect they would be together.

"Ok class sit down for registration!" Mrs Rico says. We sit in our seats and Christa taps my shoulder.

"I've got your costumes here (y/n)," she says handing over a bag

"I'm going to help backstage with makeup aswell"

"That's great! I look forward to seeing you there" I say cheerfully.

"(Y/n) (l/n) "

"Here" I reply to my name in the register and the bell rings signifying for us to head to lessons but for me it only signifies the long day ahead.

Third person~

The rehearsal begun, art students had put in hard work for the background. The balcony was present to the right of the stage and a small cardboard water fountain was off to the middle left of the stage to represent the fair streets of Verona. There was to be no costume rehersal as Christa had used her charms to convince mr Oluo that 'Juliet's' costume must stay a surprise. The day progressed swiftly and the moment of truth soon came around, backstage crew was darting around organising lighting systems, staging, makeup and clothing. Christa and Ymir run into (y/n)s changing room slipping a pair of blacked out sunglasses over her face.

"Christa?! Ymir?! what the hell!" (Y/n) exclaims in shock

"You can't see your dress yet!" Christa says happily

"And I need to do your makeup so when I take of your glasses you have to keep your eyes closed ok?!" Ymir says. (Y/n) hesitantly nodded and let Christa dress her then Ymir do her makeup and hair while Christa organised the night dress and ball dress.

"Ok you look at your dress and the other dresses now (y/n)!" Christa said brining (y/n) up to a full body length mirror and whipping off the blindfold. All images of dress's are at the bottom of the chapter.The casual dress was beautiful, it was a dark and rich turquoise with a square neck line adorned with gems. The sleeves where a classic 1500's style, the ball dress was just as beautiful. It reminded (y/n) of the night sky, a dark navy blue with gold stars and edging the line was a share v-neck and the sleeves where shorter.