XXVIII

I'd like to give a shoutout to Titan_freak for her lovely comment on the last chapter so thank you! It's great to hear praise from you guys as it keeps inspiring me to write everyday so once again thank you! Xxx

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Levi's PoV ~

We run into the A and E and up to the front reception.

"Where is (y/n) (l/n)?" I ask sternly grabbing the attention of the dozy receptionist who was currently reading a 'hello!' Magazine. She looks up at me and sees my looming figure, too scared to reply she types away at the computer.

"She's in the children's dolphin ward, room 184 but she's currently having a major operation you can wait in her room for her" I nod and me, Isabel, Hanji and farlen follow the signs to the dolphin ward running down the clean corridors. We finally reach the room and I see Sarah inside making (y/n)s bed.

"Levi you came! How are you feeling? I assume you must be some of (y/n)s friends"

"Yes they are and I'm ok but most importantly what about (y/n)?" We enter inside and sit down on the chairs in the room.

"She's in an operation at the moment, but Levi... I have to warn you. There... There is a chance (y/n) may not survive." Isabel who was already crying starts sobbing even more and Hanji who was holding back the tears the whole time finally opened the flood gates. Both of them crying on each other's shoulders, Farlen put his hand over his mouth in shock.

"It's a major operation to fix the break in her leg and it's also an operation on some of her vital organs that got damaged in the crash, I am hopeful, but I hope you all realise how serious the situation is..." I nod and she gives me a weak smile.

"But I must tell you, she opened her eyes and spoke briefly before becoming unconscious again and you never guess what she said." Hanji and Isabel quieten their sobs to sniffles and farlen leans forward in his chair.

"She said 'is Levi ok?'" I immediately blushed before she continued

"I told her that your where totally fine and she smiled and happily sighed before passing out again. It was like she had used all the last of her energy to ask that question, when she passed out she looked at peace, like she was resting. but I can't forget that smile it was beautiful" Isabel and Hanji look at me and smile and farlen smirked.

"I really think you should see a doctor Levi, your bright red!" Sarah say chuckling. Hanji and Isabel manage to laugh between their sobs and so does farlen.

"I'll leave you to unpack (y/n)s things and I'll be back soon" Sarah says. We wave goodbye and Hanji opens her bag.

" so when you gonna tell her?" Farlen asks as he takes out (your favorite teddy or plushie that you own) and placing it on her pillow.

"Tell her what brat?" I say placing the photo frame down of me, (y/n), Hanji, Farlen and Isabel down on the bedside table. It was from the day we where at the beach. (Y/n) was tightly hugging me while my arms where crossed and I scowled at the camera.

Hanji and Isabel had put their index and middle fingers behind our heads making us look like weirdo rabbits while farlen had his arms around Isabel's and Hanjis necks. Seeing as me and (y/n) where the shortest (sorry if your a bertholdtian XD) We where at the front while the others where behind us, Hanji behind me, Isabel behind (y/n) and farlen in the middle.

"That you love her you idiot what else would it need?!"

"I-I don't love her!" I say growling at him.