XLVI

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Your pov~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I run to the front door and swing it open to reveal the delighted faces of my parents

"Darling!~" my mother smothers me in a suffocating hug.

"H-hi m-mum..."

"Honey stop your gonna squeeze her to death" my dad says chuckling.

"Daddy!" I run up to him and jump into his arms. My dad was the person I could talk to and trust, my mum was a bit of a control freak, always telling me what to do what to say. She would always assume that I was fine and she would never take in my view or opinion. She constantly pissed me off.

"You've got heavier my little Mozart" he says

"Hey I'm a growing girl "

"Let's get inside, it's freezing out here!" We all shuffle inside and my mum and dad smile.

"Ah, it's been a while hasn't it"

" a year actually what happened to 'we'll visit every month honey?!'" I say angrily

"We're sorry darling, you know we have been on tour. We will have to tell you all about it, the food in Italy was absolutely gorgeous" my mother says.

"And while we where out there we bought you something from Vienna, the musicians there where lovely" my dad revealed a cardboard cylinder tube from behind the sofa. I pulled the lid if and pulled out a roll of paper. I opened it to reveal a beautiful poster.

"The original C.Bechstien piano advertisement poster! You shouldn't have!" I hugged my dad and mum, dad more so knowing it was really him who bought the poster.

"I love it! I'm gonna put it in my office so I can look at it everyday" mum and dad look at each other with a guilty look.

"What?" I say perplexed.

"Oh don't worry darling, we'll tell you after your exam results" we spent the rest of our remaining hours, talking about what we had been up too, well mainly mum had been talking"

"And then you never guess who we bumped into?! Ludwig Enrownaldi! I told him how you used to constantly play his piece I Giorni he said he would love to meet you some day an-"

"How about we let (y/n) tell us a bit about what she's been up to?" Dad says placing a hand on her shoulder I smile and tell her

"Well I came first in (c/c)s international piano competition and saw Sean again" I say

"Well done darling! How is Sean"

"Still as tall as hell" I chuckle

"Um I had a Christmas party for all my friends and that went well, and I also played in a concert at school" I avoided the topic of the car crash completely.

"Aww that's lovely, it's four o'clock, do you wanna head to the school?" I nervously gulped and nodded. I changed into a pair of jeans and a blue and white striped shirt, tying my hair up into a messy bun to look more presentable. The three of us clambered into the car and drove towards Titan High school.

Time skip~

"Name?"

"(Y/n) (middle name) (l/n)"

"Ok here is the envelope there are seats inside and you will find your teachers at their subject stations if you would like to talk to them." I nod and thank the receptionist, pushing open the doors to reveal the large hall packed with the year eleven students. We see a spare table and sit down. I stare at the envelope, not opening the top.