Q & A replies

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Hey guy! I couldn't really be bothered to wait for anymore replies (yes I'm a lazy shit) so I just thought I'd get it over and done with! So my two tags go too....

ArtCat13 and WhyIsThisAUsername ! These are both people that have been here since I first started this book so thank soooooo much! My first three questions are from artcat13.

1~ what anime's have I watched?

I have watched, death note, black butler (book of circus, murder and all that sheet), attack on Titan (obviously), (just started) your lie in April, sword art online (season 1), yuri on ice, angel beats (;-;), Tokyo ghoul, seraph of the end, princess mononoke, ponyo and probably a ton more but I've forgotten.

2~ what anime's would You recommend?

All of the above!

3~ what's your favourite animal?

I am obsessed with cats, big cats, wild cats, domestic cats etc... I have three cats of my own, one who thinks I'm his mum and sleeps on my head at night;he's my favourite and my little baby, one who's a cute little black cat called boo who has also got half a tail as he had it amputated after having an infectious rat bite him. And the newest member of our family, being nine months old, is kaspar. Mum and dad call him kaspar but to me, I call him Satan. No word of a lie his name is Satan to me, all he does is bite, scratch and shred me to pieces everyday. One minute he'll be purring the next biting you face off.i also have two Pygmy goats, three chickens and three rabbits as well as a pond full of a few hundred fish. I also love horses as I do a lot of horse riding and competing, my favourite is show jumping.

The next questions are from WhyIsThisAUsername

4~ what inspired you to write dis book?

Well I love music and I love Levi (literally I'm actually obsessed, I have a Levi action figure, plushie, two posters and I have done over 15 drawings of him.) so I thought why not put the two things I love the most together. I have also written another Levi X reader book but it is terrible so I wanted to write another better one (I would advise you NOT to read my other Levi X reader).

5~ what inspired you to become a writer?

Well firstly, I never EVER want to be a writer I want to travel the world and educate children in music in being a trained music teacher. Secondly I'm dyspraxic and my English is extremely bad so I thought this might help me improve my English by reading and writing more. And thirdly nothing really 'inspired' me I just thought "this looks cool might as well just give it a go".

6~ what's your fav colour?

All shades of blue!

7~ can I have a cookie?

I've already eaten them

8~ Do you watch Yuri on Ice and if you do DO YOU SHIP VIKTUURI AND ARE YOU SAD THAT ITS OVER AND DID YOU SEE THE DUET DANCE AT THE END OF EP 12?!?!?!

       Firstly; yes. Secondly; ER OF COURSE?!?! And thirdly... SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP CAUSE IM ONLY ON EP TEN CAUSE FOR SOME RESON SOUTH AFRICA WANTS TO DEPRIVE ME OF ANIME. Why is it ending this soon!!!! DX

Thank you very much for your questions! I thought that I could also do ten facts about myself so....

1~ I'm 3/4 South American (mum)

2~ I survived the worst hurricane Barbados had for 60 years in 2009

3~ my cousin is Tom from rudimental the band

4~ I travel across the world meeting friends from different musical cultures who teach me how to play the instruments of their country.

5~ I know how to drive a tractor, digger, dumper, truck and car

6~ I live on a smallish farm

7~ I've won the British pianist competition three years in a row

8~ I won musician if the year in 2014 in both singing, pianist and woodwind (saxaphone).

9~ I used to figure skate when I was younger and sometimes when I go ice skating with my friends I still like to show off my moves ;)

10~ the countries I've been to are; Barbados, St Lucia, Costa Rica, Argentina, France, Spain, New York, Texas, Sri Lanka, The Maldives, Italy, Prague, Amsterdam, Mauritius, South Africa (where I currently am), I also travel a bit around England cause that's where I live. And holidays which are planned and set for the future is Canada (summer 2018/9) and I'm heading Japan After my A levels with my parents in year 13 or grade 12.

I hoped you found this interesting and if you have any other questions that you'd rather ask me personally then please Send me a private message or get out my insta and snapchat accounts which are in my bio profile. I've nearly finished writing chapter XLII so I'll see you in the next one!!!

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*