XLIII

I HAVE SUPER DUPER HUGE NEWS!!!! There is only roughly five to six chapters left of this book but do not fear as I'm making a sequel to this book! It is going to be called Chased by shadows; I don't think it's gonna be as long as this book (cause let's be honest this one is a long as the freaking bible) but I'm hoping the plot line is gonna be just as great with even more plot twists (and a lemon which was requested by someone and I totally forgot about it, sorry whoever it was >~<) I really hope you stick around to read it cause I'm excited myself to write it! But for now enjoy the last few  chapters of teach me! Xxxx

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=**=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

Your PoV~

It's been a few days now since the incident with Levi on the playing field. He hadn't approached me since and neither had I, I think he understood that i needed time. It is currently a Friday evening and I'm practicing my guitar, I had just finished practicing my violin and ukulele as well.

Levis PoV~

Everything was ready. I had brought (y/n) a bouquet of her favourite flowers and a box of chocolates. I had no idea whether she was going to let me back into her life or not, I certainly don't deserve to be welcomed back. I was wearing a smart but casual white shirt, which I had rolled up the sleeves of to my elbows. I also wore some black jeans with some black converse, my hair was neatly combed. I was currently standing outside her house, nervously looking at the front door. I could hear her playing the guitar from outside, she was (from what it sounded like) practicing bar chords and picking. I remember, from watching her before, how skilled and quick her fingers are when moving from one place to another.  Not a single note was being played wrong. I waited for her to finish her piece (which I determined was hold back the river by James Bay) and knocked loudly on the door.

"No going back now... I mumble to myself" I hear her get up and run to the door.

"OW!" Stubbing her toe (by the sounds of it) on the way. The door flung open and she was looking down nursing her foot, not realising it was me.

"Sorry I took so long! I had a little acci-.... L-Levi... Um, you better come in" her soft cheeks went from a rosy red to paper pale colour. Her voice went from loud and bubbly to a soft yet serious tone. She let me walk into her house and she turned to look at me after closing the door,  she looked scared. I kept the gifts hidden behind me.

"Um I'll get you a drink, you can go sit in the lounge..." She scurries off into the kitchen boiling the kettle while I go sit on the long and wide sofa in lounge/music room. I hear the 'clinking, of mugs as she makes me and herself a drink, (y/n) renters the room holding two mugs, one full of black tea. 'She knows me too well'. I think to myself, not realising I was giving off a sad smile.

"You still like black tea right?" She says slightly panicked

"Oh, yeah, it's fine. Thank you (y/n)" I take a sip of the tea and place it on the coffee table beside her mug. She sat down infront of me, her legs brought up to her chest, her chin resting on her knees and her eyes staring down and into space. We where silent for a minute or so, a very painful minute. I can't deal with the ear deafening silence anymore.

"I'm sorry..." She looks up at me, her (e/c) eyes slightly glassy.

"I'm sorry for being such a dick, I'm sorry I over reacted and there was no need for it, I'm sorry I said that I don't care for you when really I love you more than words can explain and I'm sorry for anything I didn't just mention. (Y/n) I still desperately want to be your boyfriend but I understand if that can't be possible, I understand if you can't forgive because I can't forgive myself. I understand if your happier with horse face, Jäeger and that lot, you look happier with them...." I paused and let the silence ring through the room