XVIII

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Your pov~

I change into a music top and some white shorts, that may of been a bit too short, but oh well! I grabbed my navy blue super dry coat with a wonderfully fluffy hood and drape it over myself for extra warmth from the outside cold. I slipped on my blue and red checkered boot slippers from fat face that where soooo comfy! I opened my front door and ran to Levi's house, a storm was blowing up; I could feel it. The air was humid and sticky and there was a strong wind which was wiping my (h/c) locks over and around my face causing it to cover my vision slightly. I finally made it to Levi's front door just as the silver rain started to fall from the black night sky. I started banging on the front door as the rain hit my skin like bullets.

BANG BANG BANG!!

"Levi open up!" I shout getting soaked through my thick coat.

"For Christ sake, I'm coming brat " Levi flings the front door open to reveal me drenched and pissed as hell.

"Storm brewing is there?" He says with a smirk, leaning against the door frame.

"Levi..." I growl and Levi rolls his eyes.

"Fine fine, come in before you catch a cold" I sigh with relief and hurry indoors embracing the warmth of Levi's clean home.

Levi's pov~

"You want me to take your coat so I can put it on the radiator to dry?" I ask, she nods and unzips her coat revealing her beautiful (s/c) (chubby/ slender) legs. ( I have chubby legs, don't worry if you're not skinny, neither am I! Remember to shake what yo mama gave ya! I bet Levi would love a bit of chub to hold at night ;) to keep him warm of course XD). And her black and white music top. Christ she is so beautiful, I just want her all to myself; if only that brat Eren hadn't picked Romeo out of the hat then I would be kissing her. The girl of my dreams...

"Umm Levi...?~ " I come out of my trance by (y/n) waving her hand in front of my face.

"What?"

"You zoned out for a bit there" she says giggling. I let out a 'tch ' and go upstairs  and switch on the radiator, laying her sopping coat over the top. I lightly jog back downstairs and see (y/n) standing in the hallway rubbing her arms, still dripping wet and cold.

"You need a towel?"

"Y-y-yes p-p-please" she says her teeth chattering together. I signal her to follow me and she does, into the airing cupboard and grab a smaller towel for her hair and another larger one. I pass her the smaller one and wrap the bigger one round her shoulders.

"Oh! Um th-thanks?..." She says shocked for some reason by my actions.

"You wanna see the film now?" I ask and she nods, we walk to the couch and she flips down onto it. She tucks her knees into her chest and wraps the towel round her tighter, trying to keep herself warm. I smirk, she looked cute with her rosy red cheeks and the towel wrapped around her. I put the DVD in the DVD player and grab the remote, pressing the play button. The film was the 1968 version, although it was pretty old it was more accurate age wise and generally. However the kiss scenes are really cringy. The film started and I sat next to (y/n) on the sofa.

Time skip~

"Well that was a lot more... Dramatic... Than I expected it to be" she says watching the credits rolling on the screen.

"What do you expect? It's Shakespeare "

RUMBLE...

"levi what was th-"

CRASH

"AHHHHHHH!" She jumps onto me while violently shaking, small tears going down her face as she clings to My shirt.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n) ! Are you ok?!" I ask. She whimpers slightly, still clinging onto me

CRASH

She violently flinches and let's out a small squeal, her face buried into my chest.

"(Y/n)... Tell me what's wrong..." I say softly while stroking her hair

CRASH

"I-I'm sc-scared of lightning " she whispers, flinching every time lightning struck the earth.

"Shush, it's ok (y/n), it'll be fine, I'll protect you" I whisper softly to her, still stroking her hair. She starts to calm down slightly, her face still buried in my chest.

"Do you want to stay round here tonight?"

Your PoV~

I nod into his chest and  he gently picks me up, I don't protest, only burry my head further into his chest. His shirt smelled of cleansing products and lemons, it was comforting. I didn't know where he was taking me but he soon placed me down on a bed, lifting up the covers and placing me underneath them.

CRASH

"Do you want me to stay with you?" I nod and he lifts up the bed sheets crawling underneath beside me. He places his arm over my waist making me flinch slightly.

"Shush, (y/n), it's ok" I relax slightly and Levi pulls me closer to his chest.

CRASH

The Lightning crashes soon became softer as sleep started to creep in.

"Night *yawn* l-Levi..." Darkness takes over my vision but before I drift off fully I hear Levi's final words.

"Good night (y/n) "

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*